What does it mean when a guy says your "pussy tastes good"

gliss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get VERY self-conscious when a guy goes down on me. I'm very hygienic, and just believe that both parties should shower before going down. But vaginas always come with a taste even after you shower and juices start flowing. It's not like a penis where it's just skin and you can wipe away the pre-cum. I've never gone down on another girl so I don't know what to compare vagina tastes to. So what does it mean when a guy says that a girl's vagina tastes good, and what is it supposed to taste like?

Thanks guys!

uncut_in_tx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok, I'll say it - rest assured, it does NOT taste like chicken! We ensure our bodies are clean before sex. We almost always shower together. We really do wash!
Kathy's pussy has a good, taste and natural smell. But, it's a little stronger after my penis has been in and we've humped a little. I'll go back down on her and lick her vagina, then we hump till I/we cum.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Vaginas have a great range of tastes and smells, from strong and sharp, through musky and light, to like fresh cut grass. If they are clean and healthy (ie no yeast infection) I love them all. To me, different 'races' can have slightly distinct smell and taste, which makes the whole thing more interesting. The taste is just a part of the whole wonderful cunt experience: how you look down there, how different your lips and folds are, how different you all are about what gives you the most pleasure, how great it is to make you feel all that pleasure, how your bodies react differently to what we do to you. Nothing is more fun.

Reactions: missT44

mwBBC

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
he really is passionately making love to you telling you he likes your natural odor its part of your beauty. At least IMO. All bodies have natural odors with the exception of burping and passing gas, Its natural when lovers are passionate with one another and they have the look in their eye of just having natural lovemaking sex. You're not suppose to care about morning breath or unpleasant odor unless it because someone has an infection.

Reactions: lapdog2001

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If I say "your pussy tastes good", it means exactly that. No foul odors or bad tastes, which could possibly mean an infection or poor hygiene. A good 'taste' can be a bit salty, a bit sweet, or no taste at all. A little whiff of your natural body odor is also a turn-on for me, even if you've been out running or exercising for a while.

I've tasted my pre-cum, and it does have a lot of similarities to what a pussy tastes like. It too can have different flavors.

D

deleted858776

i agree, don;t over think it. Pussy smells different from girl to girl, or even the same girl at different times of the month. If guys like eating pussy, the smell is usually part of the attraction. just keep it fresh, and stop worrying.

Last edited by a moderator:

It means it's "finger lickin good". It tastes like southern fried chicken....mmmmm...mmmmm :) Keep using those secret herbs and spices when you shower.

Last edited by a moderator:

tiger61

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, I literally LOVE the taste of pussy. To me it is a bit like tuna, and some a bit stronger. Some not so strong. My wife's pussy was actually a bit sweet a few years ago. My current GF can be a bit sweet sometimes, but it usually is not real strong tasting.

I will often be fingering and eating her out and then I will take my fingers and lick the juices off while she is watching. I will moan a little and tell her how deliscious she tastes. I will then put my fingers back in her and then take them up to her mouth so she can taste. She often licks them clean too.

Part of sex of getting over our inhibitions. Sometime while you masturbate stick your finger inside and then taste it. You won't die, but don't worry about it. You will know how you taste.

If you really want to turn your guy on, sometime while he is eating your pussy stick one of your fingers down there and tell him you want a taste too. Then put your finger in your mouth. Like I said, he will think it is super hot!!

ThatGuy1980

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Think of it sort of like a guys balls. Balls smell. They smell sort of musky. Even if you shower, they're still going to smell a bit musky if you're fucking or whatever...it's natural. If you don't like the smell you might be a bitch or a lesbian.

Vaginas smell. They smell sharp and bitter. Even if you shower, they're still going to smell a bit sharp and bitter, it's natural. If you don't like the smell you're probably an asshole or gay.

That being said, I love love love love love the taste and smell of a woman's vagina and am OK with a moderately heavy scent. Also, imperfections are OK! They're what make us human and unique! If a guy likes your gigantic mole on your face with 47 hairs coming out of it, let him! It's part of what makes him attracted to YOU and not anyone else. :)

cbxer55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Can't really say I've ever had a pussy that tasted bad. But, in the height of arousal, maybe our tastes change? Myself, even after I reach the end, I have no problem going down and cleaning up the mess I've made. That tastes good too!:wink:

That's why I'm at 50/50. I can go either way, just depends on the day.