What does it mean when a guy says your "pussy tastes good"

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
He's saying that so you feel better about yourself so you can lose all those wacky thoughts going through your head and hopefully can just relax and get off.. Plus it just sounds sexy.. That's why I tell the ladies that same line..

helmholtz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get VERY self-conscious when a guy goes down on me. I'm very hygienic, and just believe that both parties should shower before going down. But vaginas always come with a taste even after you shower and juices start flowing. It's not like a penis where it's just skin and you can wipe away the pre-cum. I've never gone down on another girl so I don't know what to compare vagina tastes to. So what does it mean when a guy says that a girl's vagina tastes good, and what is it supposed to taste like?

Thanks guys!

I love to lick pussy. In my opinion, it is "supposed" to taste slightly salty, slightly tangy, and naturally juicy. Clean is absolutely necessary, becuase I like to spend some considerable time down there! It gets me really, really turned on to be so intimate and close to a woman this way, and to make her spasm and tremble with orgasm. For me, when I say it tastes or smells "good" it means that it smells clean, feminine, and, for lack of a better word, like, "juicy". As mentioned before, by another member, different women definitely taste different from one and other. I had a Spanish gf for a while, and she literally tasted "spicy" to me. I could smell it the next day on my fingers, even after a shower or two. :) It was greatttttt.

who_me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's been said here already but I'll add that tasting good means it isn't unpleasant and it's appeal comes from the act itself. It's a real turn-on to create sexual pleasure in your partner by pleasing her with your tongue and mouth. It's so enjoyable that although there may not be a specific taste, it does taste good. And performing the act creates a sense of euphoria.

Reactions: lapdog2001

RigidDreamer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Pussy juice is ambrosia.

Don't be concerned if you think you have a strong taste or smell. That just means there's more of your aroma to bask in.

I assure you, if you're healthy and you've showered in the last few days, you taste fucking delicious.

Reactions: Mister2101

miguelandal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think it's really the taste of pussy that matters. If it smells good, no rotten fish smell then it should taste good. It would taste so much better if the woman I'm going down on actually gets a real orgasm.

freelovin

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are hygienic the way you said, then don't even worry about it.

I love to go down on my woman and she, like you, is always concerned with her hygiene and I appreciate that. Sometimes, when I just feel the need to go down on her unexpectedly, she will say "I haven't had a shower" or something to that effect to let me know that she had rather wait until she can "freshen up". Sometimes, I don't care and just go down anyway. Unless she's been outside doing yard work or something.

Reactions: lapdog2001

sailor666666

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a guy is turned on there is no pussy which could taste or smell bad to him. In fact if it has a bit of a funky smell as in a day old panty smell, to me, it is like an aphrodisiac effect. I cant stop sniffing deeply. I could even do the same to some panties!!! Love the smell and taste of pussy. But only in the heat of desire. Any other time it should be squeaky clean haha

7x525

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ate 6 in my life. one smelled like a skunk. nasty but i married it haha. later divorced. all the others have tasted pretty much the same. a little salty. i also love to eat before a shower. nothing like the smegma aroma. yum. also shaving can elim some vaginal odor if you are a strong smeller

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's an old saying... if it smells like a fish make a dish, if it smells like cologne leave it alone. Typically good pussy smells like tuna fish. I love going down on a woman and or eating creampie. My own opinion.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's an old saying... if it smells like a fish make a dish, if it smells like cologne leave it alone. Typically good pussy smells like tuna fish. I love going down on a woman and or eating creampie. My own opinion.

latest

Reactions: Crimsonlurker

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As almost everyone elase has said, if your take care of your hygiene there should be no problem at all, so believe him when he says you taste good! :p:p:p

In a past relationship, the only way she could have an orgasm was via oral sex, so I was licking her pussy 99% of the time we had sex. In the many hundreds upon hundreds times I went down on her, only a handful of times did I ask her to freshen up first. A clean and healthy pussy is a pussy that I will lick :p and lick :p until you tell me to stop! :D

Reactions: ronin001 and BillM

As for me. I really don't enjoy a completely freshly showered pussy. I like to have some, not a lot, of time for the smell and taste to develop. I also noticed that younger women, under 35 to 40, usually have a more musky taste but I love them all. I have tasted about 20 or so different pussies in my time from three different races. They all tasted great.

Just like our underarm odor, we're all a bit different in the make-up of our sexual secretions. Cleanliness is fine, but during cunnilingus, there is a flow of lubricating fluid from a woman's Bartholin's gland-analogous to the "pre-come" produced by the Cowper's gland in the men. Some people produce more than others. No matter how much you've washed, this fluid, like a fine wine, will exhibit the "terroir" of the owner.

Personally, this reminds me of why I liked wearing a mustache so much; The lovely, tangy fragrance in the morning was a reminder of the incredible coitus we had and I become aroused all over again.