What does LPSG stand for?

readingHelpsMe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Quite often it seems like LPSG stands for 'Large Penis Show-off Group' as opposed to 'Large Penis Support Group'. So to get back to the support aspect of the group what types of things (sexual and non-sexual) to large guys need support with?

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
  • support can also mean admire, envy, emulate, encourage
  • some viewers are females, some are guys curious about or in the process of enhancing their sexual organs.
  • hey buddy, If ya got it, Flaunt it!!:biggrin1:

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Support for only guys who are big could be something like they are too big and can't get a proper erection or most women won't fuck them because it seems painful. They may be embarassed about having a bulge always visible in their pants. Most of the people who really use the forums aren't here to just show off. You can tell who is here to show off because they start threads all over the place saying "rate my cock" or "is this big enough?"

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As has been pointed out several times by very long term members this site started as a joke, the joke I think being that larger guys don't really need support that smaller guys do as their ego's aren't as fragile when it comes to penis size, in view off that the large penis part of it is often taken a bit too seriously for my taste.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Someone once confided in me about serious things. He has to have surgery roughly every five years to correct damage to the surrounding area, and he has to wear special underwear (in layers even!) for extra support. His marriage crumbled becasue they were sexually incompatible, and she made him feel like shit for it. In fact, most women made him feel like shit.

He won't talk to me anymore. I think he thinks I strung him along. *sigh*

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
As has been pointed out several times by very long term members this site started as a joke...
That IS true, but that's usually just the preface. It usually continues to the point of legitimacy. That is, it's usually along the lines of... LPSG was actually begun as a joke, but soon legitimate questions started rolling in, and it actually became a place where serious discussions began.

Zora has posted as much, and more, on several occasions that I remember, over the past year that I've been here.

As far as "support", in the legitimate sense, the topics have ranged from underwear styles that offer enough literal physical support, to the whole forum of sex with a large penis. There are a number of legimate posts and questions by "large" guys that talk about being too big for comfort for their partners, followed by helpful suggestions and tips from other members. Along with that, there are countless helpful articles about sexual issues that people feel they can't ask about elsewhere.

So, while we seem to be allowing ourselves to slip back into the "joke" realm, at times, there actually have been glimmers of serious support here.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
As I have said in some other contexts here, men with truly big dicks worry, at least occasionally, that they are too big. That is where support is needed.

It may seem a little enough issue compared to the incessant worry most men have that their dick is too little, but it is real enough to those who have an actual problem.

That is where support comes in, and I have seen plenty of it demonstrated on many occasions.

I'd also observe that a whole lot of very admirable support goes on around here for issues that are not specific to dick size at all. (I can think of threads about coming out, about relationships breaking up, about the challenges of caring for aging parents, about childhood abuse, about numerous medical issues, etc.) If a little showing off goes with the territory, well that is just so much gravy. God bless the gallery, say I!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well. All this time I thought it stood for "Lordy! Please Stop Growing!"
Oh no, anything but that! :eek: :tongue:

As I have said in some other contexts here, men with truly big dicks worry, at least occasionally, that they are too big. That is where support is needed. I noticed that too.

I'd also observe that a whole lot of very admirable support goes on around here for issues that are not specific to dick size at all. (I can think of threads about coming out, about relationships breaking up, about the challenges of caring for aging parents, about childhood abuse, about numerous medical issues, etc.) Those are the posts from which I learn the most. If a little showing off goes with the territory, well that is just so much gravy. Showing off in the gallery is fine, but the rate my dick stuff has gotten way out of hand. God bless the gallery, say I! AMEN! The gallery has brightened many a dark day.:biggrin1:

What do you expect when you keep poking it with things? :tongue:
ROTFLMAO