What does "Non-Homophobic" mean?

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Does it mean "curious".

The reason I ask is that I'm married and we have been having sex with another married couple (guess that makes us "swingers"). It was good that neither of us were homophobic and had no problems when we touched (even intimately) each other whilst having sex with the girls.

I was talking on Skype with the other guy and he said how excited his wife was when having sex with me (us).

He then wnet on to say "with your cock, I'm not surprised".

I thought it best to say something nice about his equipment so he didn't feel I was more special or better than he.

Before I knew it, we were both complimenting each other's dick.

Next, we were saying that (if female) how we would find each others cock attractive.

Then we got onto if we were gay or Bi-sexual we would like to play with each others dick.

To cut a long story short......

Now we've progressed to me and him considering having a "one-off" playtime with each other - without the girls. Just me and him stroking and maybe sucking each other (but who knows what else might happen - lol).

Is "non-homophobic" another way of saying "Ask me. I just might"

Reallyonlyme

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm, it's a good question.

I would class myself as non-homophobic in that although 100% straight, I do not have a problem with other guys being gay, in the same way I hope they appreciate that I'm straight.

I'm comfortable and confident enough in my sexuality that I don't have to give it all the macho bullshit and can look at another guy and say he's got a big cock.

However given what you've said further down about a no girls playtime, I think he's curious.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hmmm, it's a good question.

I would class myself as non-homophobic in that although 100% straight, I do not have a problem with other guys being gay, in the same way I hope they appreciate that I'm straight.

I'm comfortable and confident enough in my sexuality that I don't have to give it all the macho bullshit and can look at another guy and say he's got a big cock.

However given what you've said further down about a no girls playtime, I think he's curious.

Trouble is I'm not homophobic but I'm MORE than curious.

But I'm not gay (or am I?).

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
dude....sexuality is fluid...and in my book, unless you have loving romantic feelings for another man, then you're not gay. Sex is sex man.....if it feels good do it.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think this is a confusing word. I thought homophobia meant fear of gay people, so non-homophobia means the opposite. What if you just like everyone? I mean, you don't discriminate about people's sexual orientation at all, however they define themselves? Also if you like some guys who aren't necessarily gay, does that mean you're non-heterophobic? lol.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think this is a confusing word. I thought homophobia meant fear of gay people, so non-homophobia means the opposite. What if you just like everyone? I mean, you don't discriminate about people's sexual orientation at all, however they define themselves? Also if you like some guys who aren't necessarily gay, does that mean you're non-heterophobic? lol.

Good point.

But I had no other way of asking the question.

Homo-tolerant or something is just another level of beaurocrisy.

Seems you have to be Gay, Bi or homophobic.

I know there are other shades of grey as do you, but how else could I have put it?

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Who cares what you call it? Have fun. But don't keep secrets from the one you love. Maybe she and his wife could..

They already do....LOL

Why is that so more acceptable?

We and they have fun with them having fun, but if we (the guys) did likewise it would be nowhere near as acceptabe - let alone erotic to them.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am non-heterophobic. Why should I have to fear straight people for?

I am not out there pushing myself on a straight guy. EVEN THOUGH...there are some hot looking straight men. I CAN LOOK but I am not touching. It isn't consensual. And the men love the women. And I can take a picture.
Hehehe.

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Does it mean "curious".

I'm still trying to figure out how "non-homophobic" entered the conversation. Non-homophobic would mean, to me, that you have no problems with gay people. If you want to say that you are curious or open, you could use the popular "trisexual"--you'll try anything once. That's always said to me, I'm not going to hold onto a particular label at all but if I'm in the mood and the circumstances are right, I'll enjoy myself with who ever tickles my fancy.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm still trying to figure out how "non-homophobic" entered the conversation. Non-homophobic would mean, to me, that you have no problems with gay people. If you want to say that you are curious or open, you could use the popular "trisexual"--you'll try anything once. That's always said to me, I'm not going to hold onto a particular label at all but if I'm in the mood and the circumstances are right, I'll enjoy myself with who ever tickles my fancy.

I see where you're coming from, but the word "trisexular" doesn't come up in everyday converstion.

Gay, straight, bi-crious and homophobic do come up in everyday conversation.

Maybe we need another word for "trisexular" cuz it seems to fit the bill, but it's not very user-friendly.

Maybe "Homotol" (homesexually tolllerant) or something similar.

Tri-sexual sounds a bit pervie, to me.

All I know is that I'm obviously not wholly heterosexual, cuz I can't wait to get up close and personal with my friend's cock - even though I'd object to being called bi-sexual. Cuz I'm not. it's just his cock I want to play with - not just anyone's cock.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They already do....LOL Why is that so more acceptable? We and they have fun with them having fun, but if we (the guys) did likewise it would be nowhere near as acceptabe - let alone erotic to them.
Then you shouldn't do it, just keep the fantasy alive online if you must.

Does it mean "curious".
The reason I ask is that I'm married and we have been having sex with another married couple (guess that makes us "swingers"). It was good that neither of us were homophobic and had no problems when we touched (even intimately) each other whilst having sex with the girls.

Now we've progressed to me and him considering having a "one-off" playtime with each other - without the girls. Just me and him stroking and maybe sucking each other (but who knows what else might happen - lol).
I don't see a problem with you two experimenting. Doing it with out the knowledge and permission of both wives is a big issue. I am not saying that because you are both men. If you decided to hook up with his wife and not tell your respective spouses I would still feel the same way. It's the secrecy part that does not bode well in this situation.

No, it is not.

I see where you're coming form, but the word "trisexular" doesn't come up in everyday converstion.
Gay, straight, bi-curious and homophobic do come up in everyday conversation.
True, and trisexular sounds slutty, not experimental.

Maybe we need another word for "trisexular" cuz it seems to fit the bill, but it's not very user-friendly.

Maybe "Homotol" (homesexually tollerant) or something similar.
Tri-sexual sounds a bit pervie, to me.
Homotol is too close to troll. :tongue: You could try the up and coming "pansexual." I'm not fond of it, because no one seems able to decide on one finite definition for it.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does it mean "curious".

By your way of thinking you may believe that 0 is a negative number, since 0 is not a positive number.
Watch out if you spent 0 millions of dollars you may end up broke.

Daddy Lucas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Go for it and have a ball! I didn't read all the comments, so i may be repeating what has been said but, sex is sex & fun is fun! Maybe the ladies wanna watch. Maybe you want to watch them! Just play safe and don't put anybody's eye out!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good point.

But I had no other way of asking the question.

Homo-tolerant or something is just another level of beaurocrisy.

Seems you have to be Gay, Bi or homophobic.

I know there are other shades of grey as do you, but how else could I have put it?
No. Non-homophobic (or homophobic) describes your comfort level, not your desire or curiosity.

dude....sexuality is fluid...and in my book, unless you have loving romantic feelings for another man, then you're not gay. Sex is sex man.....if it feels good do it.
I've seen this rationalization before, but I have to ask a couple of questions: if heterosexual, bisexual, and homosexual have nothing at all to do with sex, then why is "-sexual" a part of those words? And does that make someone "asexual" until they fall in love?

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I consider my self not homophobic because, as others wrote, I do not discriminate people on their sexual orientation.

I am straight, and comfortable with my sexual enough to enjoy comparing my penis with other guys and valuate their size.

I am not annoyed by a guy's compliments on my equippment, but anything further than that is not welcome.

Additionaly I have never felt attraction for a guy, either physical or sentimental.

browser50

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To the OP: Actually, homophobic is fear of gays or gay activity. Lack of homophobia means understands or accepts that such people exists as well as gay sexual activity. Now: This does not mean that you want to try gay sexual activity or perform gay sexual activity. Thinking about doing gay sexual acts or even trying them is not a bad thing nor does it mean anything other than that you think about it or want to try it. If you decide to go down this road and you enjoy it, fine. If not that is fine as well. Based on what you originally posted, I can only say that you might enjoy MM, I get the feeling that you really would prefer and enjoy MMF or FFM. I think that when there is a threesome involved there will be touching between all participants of some sort in the heat of the action. If you decide to see this guy on the side if you will. Keep a few things in mind. Number 1-Will your wife feel this is out of bounds? Number 2-Both you guys might decide this was a funny thing and not want to go there again (meaning neither are really interested in gay sexual activity. or 3-You could decide you really enjoy gay sexual activity. Just be fully prepared to answer for your actions in any case. If you go through with this and find you enjoy it, the real question will become: Now What? Hopefully this will just be a good experience and something you and your wife can share in a positive way. It concerns me when a threesome leads to a participant outside the main relationship seeks a one on one with one of the other participants. Having written all this-I think the best way to go forward is to say "no" to the one one. Instead do another (or more) three-way and play with him more to see just what your and his comfort level is. Oh, if your wife is okay with the 2 of you doing a one on one then try it if you desire to. At any rate-play safe!