What does Pussy Juice Taste Like?

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Being gay I never had the inclination to go down there but I certainly am curious as to what it tastes like. Is it the female equivalent to pre-cum? or does it just taste like sweat?

ya_dig_it

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A clean pussy doesn't have a strong smell nor does the juice. I don't go down on many chicks and when I do, it's only when I know she's fresh like we just took a shower. Only had 2 bad experiences, and that's 1 too many.l

RumperRoom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry, I just puked in my mouth...Who wants to put their mouth on something that looks like a hairy turkey neck.

ya_dig_it

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
LOL, honestly I'm not a fan of how the vagina looks but it feels so damn good. I've only gone down on the chicks I gave a shit about...so like 3-4 chicks out of about 20.

dbjones1969

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I find it usually tastes tangy and sweet.. almost always very enjoyable... if my wifes not feeling really "fresh" she tells me not to go there.... we like oral and 69 almost every time we have sex..

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Being gay I never had the inclination to go down there but I certainly am curious as to what it tastes like. Is it the female equivalent to pre-cum? or does it just taste like sweat?
Pussy and its juice has as unique a flavor and texture as that of any individual man and his cock/pre cum. It can taste like sweat or musky (not necessarily bad), funky (bad), sweet or surprise by tasting of something completely unexpected - like oranges. This is rare, of course, like my ex whose jizz tasted like vanilla, which made me a total cum fiend. But, yeah, it can be that amazing or just have a regular clean pussy/cock/sac/ass taste - it can be good, eh, or bad. However, rarely bad because most people tend to make sure they're fresh before a partner goes down.

Sorry, I just puked in my mouth...Who wants to put their mouth on something that looks like a hairy turkey neck.
:rolleyes:

As someone who doesn't discriminate based on genitalia, I fail too see much difference between male & female anatomy - certainly not enough difference to illicit this response. The skin of the scrotum and outer labia are basically the same, with the labia feeling softer, sometimes meatier (sometimes not) and the hair more on the silky side (again, sometimes not), but roughly the same. Where I find the greatest similarity is the glans - an engorged glans clitoris, whether naturally or through pumping/sucking, appears to be a double of the glans of the penis and is just as, if not more sensitive. Even enjoys the same tongue lashing and sucking. :biggrin1:

Human anatomy is formed from the same basic material and is all sexy as he'll, such a shame this whole turkey neck, vomiting thing prevents you from appreciating the beauty and diversity of our sexual parts.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
do you lick a man's ass hole?
I do, and he's always very ((very :naughty:)) clean, so it doesn't taste that different from anything else I place my tongue on in that region.

if it's nice and clean, it doesn't taste like much of anything. I lovvve eating pussy! Especially fully shaved. Mmm...
+ points!

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Pussy and its juice has as unique a flavor and texture as that of any individual man and his cock/pre cum. It can taste like sweat or musky (not necessarily bad), funky (bad), sweet or surprise by tasting of something completely unexpected - like oranges. This is rare, of course, like my ex whose jizz tasted like vanilla, which made me a total cum fiend. But, yeah, it can be that amazing or just have a regular clean pussy/cock/sac/ass taste - it can be good, eh, or bad. However, rarely bad because most people tend to make sure they're fresh before a partner goes down.

:rolleyes:

As someone who doesn't discriminate based on genitalia, I fail too see much difference between male & female anatomy - certainly not enough difference to illicit this response. The skin of the scrotum and outer labia are basically the same, with the labia feeling softer, sometimes meatier (sometimes not) and the hair more on the silky side (again, sometimes not), but roughly the same. Where I find the greatest similarity is the glans - an engorged glans clitoris, whether naturally or through pumping/sucking, appears to be a double of the glans of the penis and is just as, if not more sensitive. Even enjoys the same tongue lashing and sucking. :biggrin1:

Human anatomy is formed from the same basic material and is all sexy as he'll, such a shame this whole turkey neck, vomiting thing prevents you from appreciating the beauty and diversity of our sexual parts.

Quoted for Truth!

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i never licked a woman's ass hole. i like looking at her face.
Maybe my lovers and I have been blessed in the tongue and/or flexibility departments, but both can happen at the same time in the standard pussy licking or fellatio positions. Even during anal the missionary, cowgirl, and spooning positions allow good face to face connection.

Don't get me wrong, from behind, the ability to pull his hair/push his tongue in deeper makes for tingly, he's my bitch goodness. But, looking down and watching him work his tongue then stop to kiss before going back down is just effing hot.

Quoted for Truth!
:wink:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like a lot of responses have stated, there are different flavors depending on the source or conditions. But one thing I've gotten grief over is when it tastes the best.

It tastes best when it has the consistency of snot. When it's thick and slick it seems to also be the sweetest. Not sure why that is, but I love pussy snot.

Although if it tasted like vanilla, eating pussy may just rank right up there with fucking. Right now it's a very close second.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Like a lot of responses have stated, there are different flavors depending on the source or conditions. But one thing I've gotten grief over is when it tastes the best.

It tastes best when it has the consistency of snot. When it's thick and slick it seems to also be the sweetest. Not sure why that is, but I love pussy snot.

Although if it tasted like vanilla, eating pussy may just rank right up there with fucking. Right now it's a very close second.

Snot? Really? Um Yuck.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sweat? Snot? I beg to differ. I have tasted myself and it's nothing like. It's much closer to semen than anything else, being full of proteins, and any other flavors depends on what the woman has been eating lately. Myself I tend toward a bit of bready and sweet but mild.

It looks more creamy in some than others. Mine is pretty clear. For a real cream-pie I need a male contribution.