What does pussy taste like????

tjmac

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay im a black teen and i gotta be honest, growin up in the hood me and all my patnas is all like "fuck naw i aint never eatin no pussy". But now i think ima try it out. so what does it taste like anyone??

tjmac

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay well shes pretty clean,and even though im sure different pussies taste different what should i be expecting

D

deleted136887

If she is clean,her metabolism , state of health and age will determine what she tastes like. In general, it is a very pleasant tatse. Get munching after you guys have had a shower together and enjoy. And forget about your "patnas"in the hood....are you fucking them or the girl? They probably have no clue what they are talikng about anyway.

she_luv_an_asian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay im a black teen and i gotta be honest, growin up in the hood me and all my patnas is all like "fuck naw i aint never eatin no pussy". But now i think ima try it out. so what does it taste like anyone??
It tastes like wet skin (I've practiced with my arm when I was 13, no shame).

Now not all girls have good hygiene, so you don't want to eat out a girl who took a piss 2,3 times already and not clean before you eat her. It will be a bad experience for you and you will not want to do it again. A girl with good hygiene will excuse herself, use the bathroom and clean. Now if you want to avoid that, just play with her pussy, and when she's not looking smell your fingers, if it smells nasty then leave it alone unless you feeling that kind of stuff. If it smells like normal clean skin or maybe her panties or laundries than yeah, it's clean and your good to proceed.

Trust, I've been there. Drunk, wild, clean, been there done that. Eat butthole too, that's next on your plate buddy :). :eek:

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chicken! No just kidding, young blacks have an adversion to eating pussy untill they try it.

bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Taste like a frog and I am definitely raising an army of frogs :biggrin1:.. some says taste like chicken :eek: but mine is different == taste like a duck sauce from a Chinese restaurant or sometimes a lemon Jolly Ranchers mixed with chai tea :wink:

nikseven

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You should get a good woody going and when you have worked a nice big drop of precum, give it a taste and you will have the basic idea.. Each woman will be a little saltier or sweeter depending on body chemistry, diet, etc..

bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh come on Nic ... you haven't tasted a pussy yet, where you getting this thoughts? Now we are talking Nutrition 101. :biggrin1:

You should get a good woody going and when you have worked a nice big drop of precum, give it a taste and you will have the basic idea.. Each woman will be a little saltier or sweeter depending on body chemistry, diet, etc..

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:261: The only time pussy should ever taste like precum or male cum in general is after a man ejaculates in a vagina.

If she is clean,her metabolism , state of health and age will determine what she tastes like. In general, it is a very pleasant tatse. Get munching after you guys have had a shower together and enjoy. And forget about your "patnas"in the hood....are you fucking them or the girl? They probably have no clue what they are talikng about anyway.
That's true! If you want to eat some pussy, then do it. :yup: It's time you learned that your homies don't need to know everything you do with a woman.

Chicken! No just kidding, young blacks have an adversion to eating pussy untill they try it.
:confused: Funny, you don't look black. :rolleyes: