What does pussy taste like????

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by tjmac, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

I know Bravestarr has with all her kink, meaning she has tasted her own. Nothing wrong with that.

Anyways, back the OP's question. Its not so much the taste as much as it is the scent. Smell and taste go hand in hand. Its a bit funky for the first 20 seconds. Almost bitter. My guess is because of the urine and stuff. The good news is that once you get past that, the girl starts producing her own stuff and with your saliva, the funk almost goes away. It really doesnt taste like anything. Its not a bad taste. The scent will always give you a "taste". And different chicks will "taste" different, as mentioned above. On of the reasons I do not like smokers. You are what you eat. Forrest Gump line: "she tasted like cigarettes."

I say all this because your first time may not be right after a shower. Lets say you go to a club and bump n grind. Chances are you have gotten hard and soft over and over and you probably have some precum. Especially if you are uncut cause the foreskin will keep you moist. Well, she probably has gotten all moist too and her vulva is like a foreskin in this regard.

When you are both aroused and start the action, both of you get through that funk phase. But it is amazing how quickly passion will help you fast track through that. If you are in the moment, you wont mind those first 20 seconds. Keep in mind, she has to get through that with you precummed dick too.

2. Dooky

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    the best taste you can get from a pussy is no taste/taste of flesh. if it has a taste, that is usually not a good thing. sometimes you just go down though to make sure she gets fully wet even if it smells gross. hey man you think your penis taste like a meatloaf dinner? ive tasted both. not much difference. they should taste like flesh/tasteless.

3. bravestarr

bravestarr New Member

Albums:
    Indeed nothing wrong with that ... tasting your own :rolleyes:

Besides, I do not want my bf spreading the rumour I tasted like chicken fajita on our first date. I have to make sure I taste like a duck :biggrin1:

4. D_Stockton Stiffye

D_Stockton Stiffye Account Disabled

I've heard someone say it taste like pumpkin pie, but I aint never tasted pumpkin pie. Seriously, just lick the inside of your jaw, or at least that what it taste like to me.

5. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

It taste like red snapper that has been out in the sun TOO LONG....

6. musclebare9

Gold Member

Like they said, if she is clean, there is no taste. It's just like a big sloppy kiss on the lips. There is something about it that will make you harder than ever. Keep it going for a while and she will be screaming for your cock.

7. sounder1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If she's just washed or showered, than it tastes like bland (try sucking ur washed fingers). Let it ripen stlightly and it will be salty. If u want it hot and spicy, cum in her twat or on it....than it has the best taste and she'll go crazy with lust.

8. prism

prism Member

i'd feast on that lol :wink:

9. D_Landrocke DeLonguepiece III

Sometimes a bit musty, but it is DELICIOUS!!!

10. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    It tastes like heaven.

Just like guy's ejaculate, women's tastes can vary depending on their diet. If they bathe regularly then the taste is soley from their lube. It's like ambrosia, I tell you. Ok, I have no idea what ambrosia tastes like, but I bet it tastes just like pussy.

If they don't keep themselves clean, it can taste bitter and musty at first. Use some spit and your hand to clean the surface, open up her lips and lick around the introitus of her vagina and use that lube you suck up to spread around her labia (especially her clit) and that should set the stage for quite a tasty treat.

11. ginger_qboy

ginger_qboy Member

Albums:

Dude, I think YOU could be a hot experience :adam4:

12. crossy

Gold Member

The finger check is a reliable test to see if you should proceed. The taste and aroma of smegma, sweat, piss, feces, menstrual blood, urine, can be quite a turn on for some folks.

13. NightFish

NightFish Active Member

Albums:
    You just have to get in there and take a look aound. I had a bit on anxiety the first time I ate pussy. It was the second pussy I ate that made me a fanatic about getting my face glazed.

14. swiper007

swiper007 New Member

Albums:
    skin!!!

15. thirdknee63

thirdknee63 New Member

Albums:
    Eating pussy is kinda like beer..you dont eat it for the taste..its the experience you're after......It Drives women CRAZY:eek:

16. redhot_megan

redhot_megan New Member

A heavy smoker will have a bitter taste also... Same rule applies for guys cum. If they drink a lot of water it will counterbalance the nicotine though.

Also similar to men's cum, what food one has ingested the day or so before can also effect the scent/taste.

As others have stated, good hygiene and good diet usually means it's all good!

xoM

17. invisibleman

Gold Member

Question: Have you ever actually seen some of the food your "patnas in da hood" eat? Some of it is some really dodgy stuff...and then when it comes to eating some girl out...they are like "hell to the fuckin' 'naw!"

They will eat that stuff and not eat a girl's stuff. :rolleyes: I hear that if you eat a girl's stuff and eat it well...she will dog you out to her other girlfriends so you don't get to eat their stuff and you will end up eating her stuff until you give her a ring or she meets Wilt Chamberlin.

18. joybunny

joybunny New Member

Why did you eat red snapper that has been out in the sun TOO LONG? That's kind of odd not to mention dangerous?

19. D_Chauncy Throckmorton Dicque III

The skin of a clean vagina tastes the same as any other skin on her body. The lube a womans' body produces should be sweet and slightly salty. At least that's the way my girlfriends tastes. A womans' vagina is a very delicate. Women are always battling things like yeasts infections, urinary tract infections, and bacterial infections (bacterial vaginosis) Even the cleanest most hygenic women can have these problems. It can come from a diet in which the woman eats foods that throw off the ph levels in her vagina. Bacteria can migrate when they wipe themselves. With my girlfriend I brush my teeth and use mouthwash before i go down on her, and I wash my hands with anti-bacterial soap. So there you have it... PUSSY 101

20. vlls

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    it tastes like chopped zucchini, grilled with some olive oil, salt + pepper.... no seriously... one thing u should look out for is for extremely bad smells, might be a sign of an STD.... smells of sweat is fine... if the girl is clean its gonna taste neutral and it will be awesome

Draft saved Draft deleted