what does sex feel like, from a woman's standpoint?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every person owns their own orgasm - it is no one else's to give. And if a person can't orgarsm that doesn't mean they are lesser, or less sexual or less fulfilled - we're all different. dolfette is not deficient because she finds orgasm difficult to acheive, she's just physically different - perhaps there is some psychology in there too. But I'll tell you what it isn't - it isn't that the right man hasn't fucked her right.

Great explanation! In one of Nina Hartley's "Guide To" videos, she said...

"It's not about you waiting to be given an orgasm, it's about you acutally mentally taking the orgasm. Nobody gives anybody an orgasm. We make it safe for our partner's libido to come out and play and find expression and find pleasure. So, the best sex partner action is a generous offering of support and pleasure."

I saw your explanation and was reminded of hers.

You don't play full-body contact sports with your friends in the nude :confused:?

One of my exes and I were taking Brazilian Jiu Jitsu together and we thought we'd practice in the nude after sex once. Turned out great until she put me in her guard and I "accidentally" slipped inside her. Then it turned bizarre. I was trying to do a shoulder lock on her which she countered. Then she tried choking me, all whilst my dick was inside her.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From my early sexual years, I have always sensed that men and women were fundamentally different when it came to sex. And I've never really trusted that women really wanted it. Oh, they wanted the closeness, the gentleness, the caring...the love. But I never got that they wanted that hot, naked, mind-numbing high that I get when I come. Not that they haven't all had a good time..I am nothing if not patient. But I was never really sure that they felt the same as I did. Now I know.

And I don't want to hear from all the guys about "doing it right" or "using the right tool" or any other such drivel. I just think it's the rare woman who fucks with abandon...as I think most men do. There is always some other investment there, I think.

Please....I need some woman to prove me wrong! LOL

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What does sex feel like to a woman? OK, you know how the color green smells, right? Or how about how loud the sun sounds? Yes, that's how I can explain it. I can't! For heaven's sakes? How does it feel to put a part of your body inside another person? I can't imagine that myself, so if you can explain that to me I'll try to explain it back to you.

And I don't know about other women, but I really need sex. Yes, I love the closeness and all that, but I really need a good orgasm from somebody else in the room. Of course, Cap says I have the sex drive of a healthy American male, so take it from there.

Oh, and I do fuck elephants! LOL! Well, that's his forum name anyway.

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
What does sex feel like to a woman? OK, you know how the color green smells, right? Or how about how loud the sun sounds? Yes, that's how I can explain it. I can't! For heaven's sakes? How does it feel to put a part of your body inside another person? I can't imagine that myself, so if you can explain that to me I'll try to explain it back to you.

And I don't know about other women, but I really need sex. Yes, I love the closeness and all that, but I really need a good orgasm from somebody else in the room. Of course, Cap says I have the sex drive of a healthy American male, so take it from there.

Oh, and I do fuck elephants! LOL! Well, that's his forum name anyway.

Well Ellie, you are just as wonderful as I suspected and Cap is a lucky guy. I've known a number of other women who love sex and fuck like you do and it was awesome for both of us. All women aren't the same, but some need a cock inside of them to really cum hard -- those are the ones I love the most.

Thanks for your lovely post.

-Ranger

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
This may seem dumb to ask, but what does sex feel like, from a woman's perspective?

whenever i have sex, i always wonder how it feels for the woman. how does it feel when a cock enters, and thrusts in and out?

A wanted welcomed libidnal intrusion. The irony is the pain of his etrance, followed by the ache of his departure. Weird how that works.

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
huh? No way jose! Come on. The question was, what does it feel like to have sex. I'm shocked, so, okay, here we go. Yes, it can be disappointing, sure, but!

When a man first begins to have sex with a woman, when he first begins to press inside, and a woman is ready, slick and wet for him, the length of him, the thickness and size can vary but that feeling of filling her, reaching areas deep inside that are ready and more than willing to suck him in deeper, as he thrusts is incredible. When he finds just the right angle, spot, and begins to build up steam, oh man! The anticipation of more, the need for harder thrusts, or faster, deeper, or just stimulation in the same area, is intense, like a rubber band drawing tighter and tighter. The anticipation builds and builds with each sensation. The skin on skin, the touching, kissing, rubbing, hands all over each other, soft words, or vulgar language all layer on top of each other and if a woman is turned on, really into the man, and he is trying to see to her first, the build up of friction, thrusting flesh and heat is so good it's addictive, so freaking incredible I doubt if done right (by her having a climax) she'd ever want you to stop -- or turn you down for seconds, hell, thirds. It's more than just the hard cock, but it's also not...hard to explain. It's that full, stretched feeling, but also sharing your body -- I mean, think about it. A woman (and a guy too, if you think about men with men) being filled by a man is way vulnerable. It's very dominate in a way, tender, yeah, but still, a man inside your body? Super hot. And can be very intense -- intensity/pleasure (I think are related).

But-- now, if your partner, or you, aren't into each other as much, well, then yes, it can be disappointing and down right frustrating as in, as soon as he hits the road, get out vibrator and take care of business...lol ;)

disclaimer: no grading the grammar and this is my own opinion, so all women experience sex differently -- I shouldn't have to say this, but heck, I'm new but I've read some of the posts! :)

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my exes and I were taking Brazilian Jiu Jitsu together and we thought we'd practice in the nude after sex once. Turned out great until she put me in her guard and I "accidentally" slipped inside her. Then it turned bizarre. I was trying to do a shoulder lock on her which she countered. Then she tried choking me, all whilst my dick was inside her.

The well known Praying Mantis position.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This may seem dumb to ask, but what does sex feel like, from a woman's perspective?

whenever i have sex, i always wonder how it feels for the woman. how does it feel when a cock enters, and thrusts in and out?

Find a gay friend and get him to do you in the ass...that is probably as close as you are gonna get without having a pussy!

Django123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What an odd question, and so many odd responses! Doesn't it presuppose that a female knows what it feels like for a male to penetrate, so she can somehow relate the experience in terms both understand?

And then...

...divide that answer in half (around about 6 billion humans on this planet; half of which is roughly one flavour or the other) and then divide again by the fact that 6 billion humans are going to have 6 billion different ways of experiencing the act of sex (not just whether they are hetero- or homo-, but through all the various fetishes, paraphilias, quirks, needs, upbringings, life experiences etc. etc.) and then ask the question once more... what does having sex feel like from YOUR standpoint as a human being? AND THEN, MAYBE, you will have your answer.

Longest post I've ever made, and feel free to call me names, as is the usual MO of posting on a relatively anonymous message board.

G'night John-Boy!

D

deleted15807

huh? No way jose! Come on. The question was, what does it feel like to have sex. I'm shocked, so, okay, here we go. Yes, it can be disappointing, sure, but!

When a man first begins to have sex with a woman, when he first begins to press inside, and a woman is ready, slick and wet for him, the length of him, the thickness and size can vary but that feeling of filling her, reaching areas deep inside that are ready and more than willing to suck him in deeper, as he thrusts is incredible. When he finds just the right angle, spot, and begins to build up steam, oh man! The anticipation of more, the need for harder thrusts, or faster, deeper, or just stimulation in the same area, is intense, like a rubber band drawing tighter and tighter. The anticipation builds and builds with each sensation. The skin on skin, the touching, kissing, rubbing, hands all over each other, soft words, or vulgar language all layer on top of each other and if a woman is turned on, really into the man, and he is trying to see to her first, the build up of friction, thrusting flesh and heat is so good it's addictive, so freaking incredible I doubt if done right (by her having a climax) she'd ever want you to stop -- or turn you down for seconds, hell, thirds. It's more than just the hard cock, but it's also not...hard to explain. It's that full, stretched feeling, but also sharing your body -- I mean, think about it. A woman (and a guy too, if you think about men with men) being filled by a man is way vulnerable. It's very dominate in a way, tender, yeah, but still, a man inside your body? Super hot. And can be very intense -- intensity/pleasure (I think are related).

But-- now, if your partner, or you, aren't into each other as much, well, then yes, it can be disappointing and down right frustrating as in, as soon as he hits the road, get out vibrator and take care of business...lol ;)

disclaimer: no grading the grammar and this is my own opinion, so all women experience sex differently -- I shouldn't have to say this, but heck, I'm new but I've read some of the posts! :)

Now that was one hot hot description.