What does this do?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by bigrick1970, Dec 21, 2008.

1. bigrick1970

bigrick1970 New Member

Ok, I have been married almost 11 years now and my wife and I have a prettty vanilla sex life (she doesn't like to get kinky) and the last few times we've had sex doggie style, I have began to spread her ass cheeks when I am fucking her and she says it feels different; my question is what does it feel like when a guy does this to a woman (from a womans perspective) and how does it differ from noraml doggie style without spreading the butt cheeks apart (we don't have anal sex, it's vaginal) and can you tell me what is so great about having your butt cheeks spread apart during sex?

2. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    i suspect you are carving new territory...how does it feel to you?....

3. bigrick1970

bigrick1970 New Member

Alright by me; I wish and hope she gets kinkier as she gets older; she says she only had 1 other partner before me and says she doesn't have an imagination for new things in the bedroom (she has quite the imagination outside the bedroom though), me on the other hand has the mind set "the kinkier the better" I like wild sex and she doesn't. I have always liked to make sex drawn out and spend lots of time doing it; she however likes the same thing everytime and to me it's getting old; but this new thing is alright by me in my book.:smile:

4. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    rick...sounds like you have some teaching work to do...11 yrs of marriage...you are a patient man...i really think her libido is much less than yours...ranping up to meet the play time you want will take some inventive skills...glad you are a good guy willing to teach her the finer points of making longtime love...massage and enjoy...repeat till exhausted...good luck buddy...enjoy

5. cougarblue

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I loooooove doggie style, but I have to say, I'm not too keen on the spreading-the-asscheeks bit. This is just me, but to me it feels like...tearing flesh. (??) It just doesn't feel comfortable at all. :-( And it makes me think about how big my ass is (women, we're so self-conscious, you know)

But that's just me.

Give me a spanking while you're doing me doggie style and THAT will get me going! :)

Or for me, grab my hips and thrust it. Yeah.

6. D_Bemeslay Bugthorpe Boobtube III

Most girls I have met seem to like spreading the ass cheecks. I think part of it is the show of force and control on the part of the male that gets them going mentally. Also by spreading the ass cheeks you are readjusting the vagina a little bit which can cause some stimulation.

7. bigrick1970

bigrick1970 New Member

Oh, I see, I wondered but my wife would never tell me; she just says it feels different but didn't know how to discribe it. I also love to spank when doing it doggie and pulling her hips towards me for leverage.:biggrin1:

8. rng72

rng72 New Member

My guess for what it is worth is by spreading the cheeks its changing where your penis is hitting her inside or rubbing a bit different. I would build on it and try other things doggy like toys maybe.

9. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    I can only give my guess since I'm not a woman but I would say she enjoys the vulnerable feeling of being spread. My wife likes the same. She may be a little submissive in nature which is fine. She might enjoy the feeling of you in control and her being 'taken' some. Try a few more things with your hands and see how she reacts. She might like some light bondage and/or blindfolding too. Hands are sometimes a forgotten thing in sex.

10. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

Mmmm, I love my big ass spread. Spread me like butta! It opens up the pussy lips too. If you do it where your spreading the ass between the asshole and the pussy, spread it with your whole palm, it will feel amazing. Spreading gets you in deeper (for us fun sized ladies) and when the lips are spread wider it makes the clit pop out more too. It gives you a better view of the winking asshole and your cock sliding in and out.

11. hung_proper1978

Albums:
    Fascinating

I never knew. Going to have to try that.

12. Notaguru2

Gold Member

I bet your ass isn't that big. Anyway, I'm off topic. Happy New Year!

Draft saved Draft deleted