Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It means you like men’s asses. I wouldn’t worry about why; you just do, so accept it. And as the above poster suggested, don’t worry about labels. Sexuality is complicated, and your identity is yours. A kink or attraction doesn’t have to fundamentally change how you define yourself.

Do you want to explore anything more with men’s asses or is your interest confined to just looking?

So pretty much is I get turned on by women and their parts, but I also get turned on by men’s BUTTS. Not dicks, I get turned off. Does that mean I’m gay or what

About 1000.000 passive bottoms just got horny and have no idea why... :cool:

Reactions: brick314

Just go with it! Sub btm here & I love lads using my ass & hole - they don’t have to touch my cock or get me off & I still love it

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You remind me of me when I was a young man. I was girl crazy but when it came to guys it was ass I wanted. I was indifferent about cock but accepted that I was bi.

Numerically I found few men sexually attractive compared to the number of women.

Reactions: ronin001

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's been said, the labels aren't really important when it comes down to it. I'd say, just be attracted to who you're attracted to, and don't be embarrassed or ashamed about it. Have fun out there!