What does this mean?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by trappedinthecloset, Sep 18, 2007.

1. trappedinthecloset

trappedinthecloset New Member

Okay,

I don't know if any other sexuality-struggling people feel like this, but I've been debating homosexuality mentally/physically since 6th grade.

When I masterbate and think about guys, it feels good when I'm doing it and thinking about them, but as soon as I ejaculate, I feel ashamed and diffident. This happened not only when I did it by myself but when I jerked off/with a guy and it was really uncomfortable afterwards. (He was kind of religious, but good looking!)

Am I potentially not homo-sexual and forcing it, or am I
    fighting the inevitable?

2. burns1de

Gold Member

I think your handle already answered that question for you.

3. Principessa

Gold Member

I think you are fighting the inevitable. I also think you feel guilty about your natural inclination towards men. The self-loathing is not healthy. You are who you are. I wish you luck and peace.

4. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I disagree with Burnside and Nj on this one, while it may indicate you're fighting a natural inclination it could also be possible you're just fantasizing and having a fantasy about something doesn't always mean you want to do that thing, there are guys who fantasize about everything from doing the women next door to being castrated, sometimes a fantasy by it's very nature is about something we don't actually want to do, it's thinking about something forbidden because for some people taboos are a turn on.

Draft saved Draft deleted