What does this mean?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by trappedinthecloset, Sep 18, 2007.

1. trappedinthecloset

trappedinthecloset Well-Known Member

Okay,

I don't know if any other sexuality-struggling people feel like this, but I've been debating homosexuality mentally/physically since 6th grade.

When I masterbate and think about guys, it feels good when I'm doing it and thinking about them, but as soon as I ejaculate, I feel ashamed and diffident. This happened not only when I did it by myself but when I jerked off/with a guy and it was really uncomfortable afterwards. (He was kind of religious, but good looking!)

Am I potentially not homo-sexual and forcing it, or am I
    fighting the inevitable?

2. burns1de

Gold Member

I think your handle already answered that question for you.

3. Principessa

Gold Member

I think you are fighting the inevitable. I also think you feel guilty about your natural inclination towards men. The self-loathing is not healthy. You are who you are. I wish you luck and peace.

4. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I disagree with Burnside and Nj on this one, while it may indicate you're fighting a natural inclination it could also be possible you're just fantasizing and having a fantasy about something doesn't always mean you want to do that thing, there are guys who fantasize about everything from doing the women next door to being castrated, sometimes a fantasy by it's very nature is about something we don't actually want to do, it's thinking about something forbidden because for some people taboos are a turn on.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice