What does this text message mean?

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
A girl I know was wasted and sent me this text tonight..."I wanna see a pic of u ;)."
So I took a pic of my face and sent it to her.
She did not respond.
I am wondering if she wanted to see an X - rated picture.
Maybe someone can tell from some details.
It has been two hours and she hasn't gotten back.
She told me that a friend sent her a pic of a dick before and it weirded her out.
But we made out once.
It went further than that, but she never saw my dick.
I am wondering if she is sitting there thinking "WTF is he sending a pic of his face for, I've seen that already?"
She is a wild girl, so it wouldn't be far fetched for her to want to see a dick pic.
I thought I left it open ended by responding, "now send me a pic of you."
I figured if she wanted an X rated pic, she would send something of herself to reassure me.
I am hesitant to send anything of me because I have been yelled at before for sending an unwanted X-rated pic.
She winked at me in the text.
What kind of pic message would you guys have sent to a girl after recieving a message like that in my situation.
Girls, what do you think she meant by this? Do you think she thinks I am dense?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
No, you done the right thing. She would have appreciated you not being a ego and sending a pic of your cock, and if she wanted to see that then she would have text you back saying so

Best t be the nice guy then the egotistical sleaze

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think you did the right thing. If she wants to see your cock then make her tell you so.... put it on her. Make her want it....and tell you about it. The more you tease her with your big cock the more she'll want it.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
yah I think your right to
you dont' send a pic of your penis cus you think the girl might be ok with it
that's harassment...
so your in the clear
ask her if she wants any pic requests

D

deleted110426

Send her something kinda risque not too lude just to see where things would go from there, like you with your shirt off...

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
Well thanks for your responses. I am glad I just sent a picture of my face after I read what everyone wrote.

She still hasn't responded.
Maybe she'll call eventually. Maybe she is over it. I am going to try not to trip on it.

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
I was going to ask what kind, but I was afraid that might be way off base. So I sent her a face pic and asked her for a pic of herself. I was hoping she would send one that might give me a clue what she was up too. But she just didn't respond. She most likely fell asleep.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes I ask them "face or cock" or always send the face by default. Sending an unsolicited cock pic might make you seem like a sick pervert! None of those here :rolleyes:

Always better to send face first. With the cock pics I usually get a pic off them first and then its one-for-one, I'll show you mine if you show me yours.