Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never worried about smell. A healthy woman's pussy smells like...pussy! Hard to describe other than that. Of all the woman I've eaten and been in the presence of, healthy pussy just has an "aroma".

And it tastes like....pussy!

Sorry, I'm probably not the best person to answer this apparently.

Simba

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think you already have an obstacle going down there. Been quite some time since my mouth tasted a good pussy, but last time it was all worth it, that chick got so high when i licked her.... If you think a pussy will be smelly, try this: just slip in a finger or two and try to smell it. Then youll know if you are going further down.

skipping

Experimental Member
Media
I've never worried about smell. A healthy woman's pussy smells like...pussy! Hard to describe other than that. Of all the woman I've eaten and been in the presence of, healthy pussy just has an "aroma".

And it tastes like....pussy!

Sorry, I'm probably not the best person to answer this apparently.

Simba

Hmm...Then would you say it is like the smell of guys' balls?

skipping

Experimental Member
Media
I think you already have an obstacle going down there. Been quite some time since my mouth tasted a good pussy, but last time it was all worth it, that chick got so high when i licked her.... If you think a pussy will be smelly, try this: just slip in a finger or two and try to smell it. Then youll know if you are going further down.

I see. Thanks for your reply.

Is it weird that I got turned on by your post? lol

Last edited:

DAMP1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a lot of exposure to pussy years ago; having been married for a few years... and to me pussy smells a lot like balls and when close enough to eat.... I've always compared it to the natural smell under a mans foreskin..... hot as hell !

skipping

Experimental Member
Media
I had a lot of exposure to pussy years ago; having been married for a few years... and to me pussy smells a lot like balls and when close enough to eat.... I've always compared it to the natural smell under a mans foreskin..... hot as hell !

Thanks for being specific. That's exactly what I was thinking. :smile:

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think there is a conclusive answer for this at all.

It depends on the woman.
It depends on what the woman has been doing all day prior to muff-diving.
It depends on the time of month to a degree (and no, not just her bleeding - her monthly cycle will change the consistency and taste of her juices).

Some women I've been with had a definite "taste" while others were like... licking your arm when it's wet (no taste).

If you are afraid of going down on a woman then do as Almost40 said...
If you think a pussy will be smelly, try this: just slip in a finger or two and try to smell it. Then youll know if you are going further down.
It's called the sniff check. LOL.

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My gal doesn't really smell or taste like much of anything. Just like clean flesh. Sometimes a hint of a pleasant sweet briny/tangy flavor, but it's very faint.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well after 21 years with one woman my memory is a bit blurry on other women.My wife has a musky smell that can be lite too heavy and she tasts like smoked oysters,which I love.Her scent and flavor vary with the time of month and what she's been doing or eating.One womans scent and flavor change.But my wife has always been musky and and smoky in flavor.

BostonMA

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah i am going to go there..

i have had a few experiences of someone, well, had'nt showered in the previous few hours....
The only thing i could compare it to is either put a copper penny in your mouth or put your tongue on a nine volt battery

gross

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Except for my first wife who had a chronic yeast infection and smelled nasty, women taste neutral to indescribably delicious! Not as much taste even as essence or aroma! :)

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
They're all special and unique in their own way, but as long as they're clean and healthy, they smell like grandma's chocolate chip cookies fresh from the oven after playing outside on a cold winter's day. :)

Seriously though, they smell and taste like heaven! And to have that smell on my face, hands and junk the rest of the day is incredible

Last edited:

balsary

Sexy Member
Media
I don't think there is a conclusive answer for this at all.

It depends on the woman.
It depends on what the woman has been doing all day prior to muff-diving.
It depends on the time of month to a degree (and no, not just her bleeding - her monthly cycle will change the consistency and taste of her juices).

Some women I've been with had a definite "taste" while others were like... licking your arm when it's wet (no taste).

If you are afraid of going down on a woman then do as Almost40 said...

It's called the sniff check. LOL.

Around here we call it the dip and sniff.

Tastes good with some fava beans, a little seasoning and a nice red. ffftttffffttttffffftttttffffttt.
:) :)

AmerykTCSAGuY

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It really varies from woman to woman. It's mostly a joy, and there are certainly "flavors" I enjoy more than others, but for the most part, it's a very intimate, deep, rich, physical flavor and scent. Pheromones to the max.