What does vagina smell/taste like?

skipping

Experimental Member
Media
They're all special and unique in their own way, but as long as they're clean and healthy, they smell like grandma's chocolate chip cookies fresh from the oven after playing outside on a cold winter's day. :)

Seriously though, they smell and taste like heaven! And to have that smell on my face, hands and junk the rest of the day is incredible

This is an awesome reply. I love carrying the smell of the person I love with me.

Thanks to everybody for posting. :smile:

I hate it! Sorry guys, but the smell makes me gag. It smells like fish to me. I have tried it with many women (in my single days) and with my wife, and I just can't stand doing it. Luckily my wife is just as happy with me sucking on and licking her nipples to get her engine revving!

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When you bite an apple what taste and smell do you expect?
And when you sip a red wine?
When you go down to a woman you want that smell.
I hate when it is too clean and artificially scented, I love the animal taste, that mixture of fresh fish and honey :)

Once in Santa Clara, Cuba, a taxi driver told me that true men do it also when their women are on their period, but I am vegetarian ;-)

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't really know how to describe it. It is just unusual, unique on it's own, just like cum. Like most new things, you have to acquire a taste for it. I wasn't all that wild about pussy in the begining, but now I love it. I was the same way with cum, didn't like it to much in the begining, but love the taste now.

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
First time I licked a girl (at her request) I was 16, and thought she would taste strange - an acquired taste, to say the least. She tasted fantastic, and licking pussy became an addiction. Agree with the comment about it being an animal taste, but perfume can play a part; when I was younger all girls had bushes and many used to spray perfume on their pubic hair before a date. Loved the smell of perfume while I was tasting pussy!

I can't say I've ever tasted a really unpleasant one, although women do differ a lot. I had one girlfriend who had a very distinctive scent and flavour, quite unusual but nice, and she said most of her men had commented similarly.

Never managed to lick a woman on her period... fuck, of course, but lick, no thanks.

jared7577768

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heaven...Ever since I first tasted pussy I loved it! Given the choice, I'd pick going down on a woman over fucking, and the only thing that makes me stop is when she finally pushes me away because she can't take anymore. I've got a major oral fixation and I've always been into marathon cunnilingus sessions! It's such a turn on that I don't even need to cum...I'll just live off that taste and smell forever!

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Usually in NC, but I travel, so ask me where I am
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Differs from woman to woman, and depends on a lot of different things...like hygiene obviously, but also diet, ph levels...etc. My advice is to not go down on anyone you're not 100% comfortable with. I personally love pleasing a girl with my mouth, but it takes some time for me to go there...

str8bro1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Depends what time of the month. Changes from day to day and depending on if she's cleaned up or not.

Just in the natural state - a bit sweaty but sorta sweet. damn I could stay down there all day. I actually don't like it to smell neutral. the musky ness can be a real turn on.

closer to the period. One word.....Tuna. Then I'm not going downtown.

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Different kinds of sweet/acid, but the only thing I can come up with is that it's like nectar?

Right before the period starts it's a fucking timebomb ready to explode, when being around women it's my favourite time of the month as I can see, smell and hear their frustration, raging with hormones and pheromones it's lust at the very core.

beretta216

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Depends on the chick, to be honest. If she's freshly cleaned, there's not much of a smell at all... otherwise, most of the time, it's a sensuous light-musky aroma... and a fresh vagina to me has always reminded me of biting into a peach. I love the taste of a woman. It's a beautiful thing, and not something matched by anything, I don't think.

str8bro1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Depends on the chick, to be honest. If she's freshly cleaned, there's not much of a smell at all... otherwise, most of the time, it's a sensuous light-musky aroma... and a fresh vagina to me has always reminded me of biting into a peach. I love the taste of a woman. It's a beautiful thing, and not something matched by anything, I don't think.

We think alike my man!

niceone909

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Tastes sweet and gets a lovely aroma just before she cums. That's when I get extremely hard and turned on. Her cum tastes like strawberry and plunging my hard cock into it once it has cum is an unreal sensation!

headrush93

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you already have an obstacle going down there. Been quite some time since my mouth tasted a good pussy, but last time it was all worth it, that chick got so high when i licked her.... If you think a pussy will be smelly, try this: just slip in a finger or two and try to smell it. Then youll know if you are going further down.

thats exactl what i do. most of the time I love the smell and taste. unless she has a problem then its like... uh... no thanks.

hungandquiteproud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
out of the girls i've been with, thankfully only a couple have had such a strong smell that it didn't work for me. no reconnaisance needed; it was BAM! right in my face. more often than not, if she's clean, it has a faint smell of whatever she used to wash up with, and that's quite nice. depending on her diet, she might have a faint taste too. but i think the best pussy i've ever eaten was actually QUITE neutral -- i mean, not much taste to her at all but VERY wet. it was like trying to swallow a bunch of saliva. haha.

Nectarines

Superior Member
Media
A little SEXY by Victoria Secrete and there's no complaints from me. Taste, was an acquired taste for me but if your going to do it, do it right the first time