What does your AVATAR mean? or why did you pick it?

ECUBiBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Mine should be pretty straight forward. It's how I do things. I'm a slut who is always looking for more cock and pussy. Time to make me yours.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My avatar is, contrary to popular opinion, not me. I am not purest white and chiseled of fine marble. Don't get me wrong, I've got a pretty bangin body (I only say that because I've worked damn hard for it), but I'm not quite as ripped as my avatar.

I chose it because of my love of beauty, homoerotic art, and being lazy - three things which I think the Barberini satyr exemplifies.

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The Heavenly Veil Torn: Cosmic Symbolism in the Gospel of Mark

As a kid, I had a "color by numbers" painting of this; In the 70's I had a black lite poster on my wall in my room of this. I've always thought this was a cool painting..:biggrin1::rolleyes::wink:..I ain't religious or anything, I just love art and architecture..Remembering at the time these things were made, the artists and such were working for the people who had the most money..The Church!

lms28

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mine is a picture from my gallery that I thought turned out really well. It was one of the first pictures I posted when I joined the site a few years back, and I had received some nice comments about it, so I figured it was a good choice to represent me.

Lucky_Boy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I live a blessed life, and people close to me think of me as being an extremely lucky individual. I play dungeons and dragons, and a 20 on the 20-sided die gives automatic success in some situations... it is a very lucky number to roll.

I guess the one way you may think I'm not lucky, I guess, is that my cock is just average sized, unlike many of yours. Still, I don't know if I'd appreciate big cocks as much if I was large myself, and I really enjoy that appreciation. :)

Last edited:

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At first I wanted to use a pic of Pandora's box, but since my username has nothing to do with this Pandora, but the Vampire Pandora by Anne Rice I searched tons of images for a drawing of the Vampire Pandora. I couldn't find one, so I simply used a drawing of a female Vampire I liked.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I change my avatar fairly frequently, but they're always some part or other of me. For the last several years, I've used mostly face shots or (like right now) mid-shots.

This avatar is a cropped version of the original, which has Nick8 to my right, and was taken by Gymfresh during a late-winter SoFla meet-n-greet this past year. It's one of the most flattering pictures of me taken in a long time.

wallaboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My avatar is a reflection of the natural environment where i live, and like and my nickname, i have used it since the early days of the internet. Although i am not a boi anymore, it is a part of my identity (however lame). I think it is cute and cuddley, and also a totem, a symbol and kind of symbiotic connection with the place i live. There is also a connection (in my mind) with Australia's national rugby team the wallabies...strong and competetive fearless but fair.