What does your AVATAR mean? or why did you pick it?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I picked mine for a few reasons. The Vargas girls of the 40s (and for the next 30 years) are incredibly sexy. The particular one I chose is a brunette (like me) and reminds me a bit of Betty Page who was unconventionally beautifu with a really strong sexual sidel. Plus the Vargas girl and Betty have big breasts like mine!

Mine was pretty simple,cute african chick=cute african me.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
My original was Joan Holloway of Mad Men. I chose her because I liked her character on the show and she's a beautiful woman. I now have a picture of Thom Yorke. I chose him because he is one of my favorite musicians. I chose that particular photo because of his curious stare.

My avatar is an edited picture that I took of myself screaming. I call it, "Makes me wanna holler". Just kinda fits the mood that I'm feeling these days...

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I chose this because I am fond of B&W pics in generations from actors from the past to present. I always think the B&W is the most sexy color besides the colored pics of actors. This one is Scott Baio and nope I don't follow Twitter or his politics. I just go with what I think looks right. I just like the color of B&W because I think it is still the most artistic of all celeb pics. I think B&W is the most mysterious and more sexy use of color I witnessed in all my life. Something about it says it all in words. I just like because it is simple and not overbearing. And yes, I tend to old-fashioned myself. I was about to use the other with Aames and Baio together, but we'll see about that. Though everyone's avatar is more artistic than my own, so I appload you all for that.

Last edited:

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's beautiful, allendale65. Truer words spoken from a true soul at heart. I love that avatar, too. Very inspirational.