What does your cum taste like?

sinbad1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The taste of cum is very dependent on what you have eaten and how much water or other liquids you have drunk during the day.

Take a few days drinking plenty of water, eating lots of green leafy vegetables and especially things with vitamin e and then try again. The taste will be totally different and you may even enjoy it.

For some guys though the thought of eating their own cum is simply going to make them retch, regardless of what it truly tastes like. You have to be in the right frame of mind and want to do it.

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read once that it is like sniffing a big mucous glob back in your mouth and swishing it around.

No think you, no intention to try.

StillEnjoyingLife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My cum varies slightly in taste depending on what I ate recently and on whether I recently drank ale or wine. But mainly it tastes rather bland with a slightly salty overtone.

My pre-cum, OTOH, tastes slightly sweet.

But a warning to beginners: Don't make the mistake I made when I was 12 and had just learned how to masturbate. Sometime that summer I got the idea of saving my cums in a small, wide-mouthed jar for several days in a row--I think I intended to try tasting it in quantity. That experiment ended abruptly, on the day when I opened the jar, prior to starting to masturbate, and found that my accumulated cum stank badly! (Of course, if I'd been able to refrigerate the jar, the experiment might have turned out more interestingly.:smile:)

P.S. I've never understood why any man should be bothered by the idea of tasting his own cum.

Last edited:

omg27lol

Just Browsing
Media
my girlfriend has me on a strict diet :p no only thing she has me drink is pineapple juice, its loaded in who nows what (she read it in cosmo) it makes your cum sweet. also drink pleanty of water and try to avoid meats which make your cum tasty not so sweet

nattynatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Before i shoot, the idea of tasting my jizz is a massive turn-on. But as soon as i have cum, the idea repuses me. I've only ever tasted it when very drunk & wasn't overly impressed.

epi_sin

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my girlfriend has me on a strict diet :p no only thing she has me drink is pineapple juice, its loaded in who nows what (she read it in cosmo) it makes your cum sweet. also drink pleanty of water and try to avoid meats which make your cum tasty not so sweet

Fresh Pineapple Juice contains the enzyme bromelain, which is a natural meat tenderiser – it breaks down protein chains. Unless there's also some peptide action going on, I think it unlikely that the juice makes your cum sweet per se, but rather sweeter by comparison.

Proteins seem to be one of the main offenders with red meat top of the list. Protein shakes are often over-looked in a diet. Whey-based ones are worst here.

The vegetables to avoid are predominantly the Brassicas — Turnip, Navette, Swede/Rutabaga, Cabbage, Brussels Sprouts, Kale, Spring Greens, Kohlrabi, etc. Whilst green leafy vegetables are often recommended to cleanse the system, this refers to mainly dark-green leafage as it is high in Chlorophyll.

Asparagus imparts a very sulphide taste – think rotten eggs.

Beer drinkers taste worse than wine.

Cheese should never be consumed with cum :eek:
even inadvertently