What does your cum taste like?

skyfalcon888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never tasted my own....but according to anyone who's ever blown me, I'm the sweetest, as well as the most volumous..and they loved doing it again and again.

So I hear/saw.

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, after reading all the replies here, I have to say, I'm a bit perplexed. Thought I'd see many more responses with more cum eaters and/or those that loved cum. I've eaten my own cum numerous times - mostly when j/o and thinking of my partner or previous experiences. But, since being partnered - I'm TOTALLY into my partner's experience and I totally get off on taking his load. I find that I don't love it as much if it has been a while since he's cum - in other words, a fresh load tastes better than a stored up load. My partner's cum is not very salty - its more sweet and starchy - kinda biscuity like.....sort of. My cum is more salty and more liquid than his - he likes to use my cum as lube to jack off so he rarely tastes - though he does take a little bit to taste in order to complete jacking...

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
depends ? Drink or eat Pineapple or Strawberries ..Mines kinda salty sweet ( sweet n sour ) well ? I am Japanese ) ....pre cums even sweeeter .....Yummmmmz ! finger licken goood !

Last edited by a moderator:

really I haven't a clue but it smells rather sweet and pleasant

D_Randy_Buoys

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
depends. i usually eat lots of fruit and water. lots of veggies. i rarely eat red meats. sometimes if i have steak one day and burgers the next it might not taste so great. i don't drink coffee, alcohol or pop though. only water tea and juice.

my goal is to taste almost like nothing, but maybe a hint of sweetness. citrus!!

My cum it's thick and creamy and taste salty(most of the food I eat is salty)...the more sweet foods I eat the sweater it is. Most of the guys I've swallowed their cum has been thick....watery almost creamy with a mixture of salt and sweet. It's not something I sit and contemplate about I just swallow it or clean it up ;)

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I call them "cum crispies"

Incidentally, I love when guys' cum has that "bleachy" smell.

#3 What I consider a bonus is the dried crusty cum I may find the following morning on my torso as I rub myself down, still lying there. Let's call them 'cum-chips"[/FONT]

Last edited:

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mine doesn't seem to have much of a taste normally. I have to say though that people who smoke tend to taste really nasty. Not sure what particular chemical could make it all the way from the lungs to your cum, but to me they have a sour and nasty taste that non-smokers don't.

justine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never tasted my own cum, but Mark has the sweetest thickest cum, just cannot get enough of it.

oacliffbuddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Before i shoot, the idea of tasting my jizz is a massive turn-on. But as soon as i have cum, the idea repuses me. I've only ever tasted it when very drunk & wasn't overly impressed.

Same here. I've worked myself up to an excellent orgasm on the prospect of eating my own cum but then right after cumming and looking at it in the palm of my hand, I can't do it.

That's not to say I haven't done it. I've actually swallowed my load maybe three times but only after I firmly commit to myself to do it in spite of the usual 'I've cum and now over it' mindset. On those occasions, I had to immediately smack my palm to my mouth not allowing even a second to comtemplate and thus chicken out. It was rather mundane with no specific taste to describe.

It's pretty much psycological in terms of liking it or not. Not sure what my stumbling block has always been about. I had a partner once that loved me to cum in his mouth but I just could never make myself reciprocate. No clue on that one!

I've tasted my precum numerous times by dipping my finger into it but could never be sure if what I was tasting was my cum/precum or the saltiness of my finger.

mamoila

Experimental Member
Media
want it to be sweeter? try eating pineapple, I have been told it is ssweet, I eat lots of fresh and canned pineapple along sith pineapple juice, I dont really like to taste it or even when a lod gets shot on me i tednd not to like it, i am hairy chest/stomach and its a mess

comically

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've tasted some horrid cum with a few guys, but most cum (including my own) is warm, smooth, creamy, a tad salty & a tad sweet at the same time and it feels very, very sexy to swallow all those little swimmers!