What does your gay/straight % mean?

nowayzomg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is something I've been a bit boggled by...

Most people identify themselves here with a certain percentage regarding their sexuality, obviously 100 % gay or straight is pretty self explanatory.

But for those with 99/1, 90/10, 60/40, etc., what does that mean to you?

Like "99% straight, 1% gay" what is that, "I once had a back rub and I got involuntarily aroused, but that was it!" :ponder:

formerex

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I feel bi, am attracted sexually to both men and women, but I prefer relationships with women and enjoy sex with them more than with men. But I have a lot more in common with you guys, which is why I always keep an open mind. We just have so many things to share!

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The intercalations mean whatever the poster wants it to mean I guess. I am boggled too: who has a measure handy when they have ejaculated. Is measuring by glazed tiles (12 cm square) on the bathroom wall acceptable and accurate?

zaphodheads

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1% means for some reason I like looking at and reading about big dicks.

Never had any type of situation. When gays come on to me, I find myself turned off. Even though I wish women would react to me like gays do. They fall out their chairs when I walk by. Usually because I have snug jeans, pants or shorts on.

So 1% because of the tiny bit of fantasy thats there.

I think somebody posted here, that if you are even reading this site you are at least 1% !!

pussnboots

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I guess for me it means that I prefer men, but I have been turned on by a woman before, so maybe that would/could happen again. I'm wicked picky about men, and even more so over women because I don't think of them sexually unless something sparks it. Does that make sense? Not sure. But if I put down 100% straight, I think that means I would never even consider a same sex, not to get off, not to mess around with.

iluvbigheads

Just Browsing
Media
Maybe it is helpful to view the sexuality as a curve or continuum rather then a percentage. I think I've been around enough to know that every man or woman falls on the curve somewhere. Some men in the right spot will engage and indulge men, others may think about it, others not, etc. I don't think a percentage defines it properly.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, mine has changed since the last time I answered this.

I used to be 60%S-40%G because I have always had about the same physical attraction towards men and women, but was never able to make an emotional connection with men.

Lately that has changed and I went 50-50 because I have found that I can and DO have an emotional connection/Love for a man :smile:

Last edited:

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, I really consider myself 100% gay... but for some reason I am very attracted to Alyson Hannigan. Since she is happily married and pretty famous, there will likely never be a chance for me to be with her and likely chicken out at my first chance for straight sex. But, I find her so beautiful that I have to reserve that 1%.

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
90/10... because although to most strangers I may seem striaght, I do look at some guys and think, yeah I would ;) But I'm far more picky when it comes men than women.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, I really consider myself 100% gay... but for some reason I am very attracted to Alyson Hannigan. Since she is happily married and pretty famous, there will likely never be a chance for me to be with her and likely chicken out at my first chance for straight sex. But, I find her so beautiful that I have to reserve that 1%.

So, 1% is pretty accurate if you never have, and your criteria for what it would take is so precise, that it probably never will happen?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is something I've been a bit boggled by...

Most people identify themselves here with a certain percentage regarding their sexuality, obviously 100 % gay or straight is pretty self explanatory.

But for those with 99/1, 90/10, 60/40, etc., what does that mean to you?

Like "99% straight, 1% gay" what is that, "I once had a back rub and I got involuntarily aroused, but that was it!" :ponder:

Yeah that "99% straight, 1% gay" is confusing because people define it different ways. Some guys are really 100% straight but they put that 1% gay there so they don't appear homophobic. :confused: Some guys have thought about being with a guy, others have actually been with another man but only once. :rolleyes:

I put 100% straight because I have never been with another woman and have no desire what-so-ever to suck a tit or lick a clit. :cool: