What does your gay/straight % mean?

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've consider this question before on LPSG and here's my answer. I use to be 90% straight and 10% gay when I first came onto this site. Now I'm 80% straight and 20% gay. I'm thinking that in maybe another year, I'll be more on the gay side because all of the big dicks on here. ;)

zaphodheads

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I might have to raise it to 2%, because I might consider grabbing on to the first foot of HungJon and helping him slam some hot pussy with the second foot of that huge schlong. :)

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, mine has changed since the last time I answered this.

I used to be 60%S-40%G because I have always had about the same physical attraction towards men and women, but was never able to make an emotional connection with men.

Lately that has changed and I went 50-50 because I have found that I can and DO have an emotional connection/Love for a man :smile:

My percentages changed over time (As you know) as I discovered my truth.

That said, I used to have a greater straight percentage to reflect that I have kids, but I found that I was giving some women the wrong idea, so I dropped it down to 1%.

The 1% represents both my remembrance of my first life and the fact that I can appreciate a stunning woman (in a platonic way) as much as the next man. I have no further desire to be with a woman sexually.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I put "100% straight" for a few reasons:

(1) I haven't done anything sexual with another male and have no interest in doing such a thing.

(2) I don't want to give any false hope to gay or "bi" men who might think that they can talk me into doing something with them.

(3) In my view, "gay" and "straight" are classifications, not qualities, and therefore do not admit of degrees or percentages. "100% straight" is to me just a way of saying "straight."

I can sympathize with the point of view of whoever devised the scheme of percentages. I think that what they had in mind was the recognition that human sexuality simply does not come in two varieties, "straight" and "gay": the classification is a completely artificial arrangement for social convenience. But I don't think that sexuality can be understood in terms of proportions of straightness or gayness either.

Sexual feelings vary all over the place even in a single individual, and do not always respect the divisions of "male" and "female." But having feelings -- which may be anything from the fleeting and superficial to the enduring and profound -- is a very different thing from acting on them, or even wanting to act on them. And performing or wanting to perform sexual acts with particular persons of one sex or the other does not necessarily determine what someone's "sexual orientation" is. Feelings, desires, acts (in one's past history), and dispositions to act are all very different kinds of thing, and an estimate of the proportion directed toward persons of one's own sex and toward persons of the opposite sex would be different for the different categories even in one person.

Sorry that that got so complicated, but that is my reasoning for regarding the whole percentage scheme as dubious.

D

deleted509196

Well, basically I'm bisexual.... but I generally prefer men. Haven't had much experience with women, but I've had a little bit.

I could love/fancy either gender, but it just so happens it's mostly guys. I even talk to guys as friends more often. Just the way it is.

I made a rough guess 60% straight, 40% gay 'cause it's more towards men, but if I didn't have an amazing boyfriend and a nice girl asked me out or something, and there wasn't a man I wanted (because I just generally prefer men) I'd say yes. Plus I sometimes just get turned on thinking about women, but it's still just mainly men I get turned on by.

I'm not 100% sure though of the percentage, although I know I'm bi but I'm not totally 50/50 as I said. It varies to be honest, one day I could be feeling more towards women, but that doesn't often happen, although it has happened. I used to think I was a lesbian but that was years ago, before then though I didn't usually ever think about women.

Sexuality is a complicated thing.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is something I've been a bit boggled by...
But for those with 99/1, 90/10, 60/40, etc., what does that mean to you?

For Two Reasons . Out of all the people I have had sex with about 70% have been men and 30% have been women , actually more like 80/20 but I keep the 70/30 b/c I can have sex with women and really into Big Breasts just like Big Dicks but I don't have emotional intimacy with a woman (well there has been ONE who I was engaged to) like I do with men. I always say I am Physically Bi Emotionally Gay

:bj:
HH

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For Two Reasons . Out of all the people I have had sex with about 70% have been men and 30% have been women , actually more like 80/20 but I keep the 70/30 b/c I can have sex with women and really into Big Breasts just like Big Dicks but I don't have emotional intimacy with a woman (well there has been ONE who I was engaged to) like I do with men. I always say I am Physically Bi Emotionally Gay

:bj:
HH

I like HH11x7's take on this topic. I describe myself as bi-affectional rather than bisexual because I haven't been sexually (penetration) active with very many guys but I have had very close emotional relationships with certain ones. For some reason these relationships seem to be satisfying to me rather than full-on fucking and sucking. I don't really have some deep seated desire to get butt-fucked by another guy no matter how much he loves me or I love him. It just isn't in my make-up so far in my life. I also prefer to be with the people I love rather than with a specific gender. As I've said on this site many times, I've been surprised at how sensitive and tender m/m love can be. I think it has opened me up to many other experiences. Just my take again.

shr1125

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The 10% gay for me means that I am sexually attracted to women but am very aroused by large cocks. I've only sucked one cock before and have never had sex with another man, but have not discounted the idea of jerking off or sucking another cock, especially if it's a large one.

Steven

pitloverfl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My 1% straight is based on my trials with girls in high school. While I was working through sexuality issues, I tried the hetero dating thing with a few straight sex encounters along the way. I didn't enjoy them much, but they happened, so thus the 1%. Since I don't care to repeat them and find myself almost exclusively attracted to men, I'm 99% gay.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
i am attracted to women, can love women, etc. But big cocks do turn me on slightly. would i do anything with one? i wouldnt put it in me but i might touch it if im really horny. Would i let a guy suck me off? if i was really horny maybe.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i am attracted to women, can love women, etc. But big cocks do turn me on slightly. would i do anything with one? i wouldnt put it in me but i might touch it if im really horny. Would i let a guy suck me off? if i was really horny maybe.

I'm gonna commit a crime and take YOU down with me, i'll bribe the governer so we can share a cell and then just sit back and watch a plan come together! :biggrin1:

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can't remember if I'm 99% or 100%, either way I'm hetero. Not that interest in looking at other guys. Not immensely offended by the idea of a threesome at all, and masculinity can be sexual, although men themselves just do nothing for me.