What does your gay/straight % mean?

lul19

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sexual attracted to women. sex with a men is nothing for me, but i love it to see beautiful men.

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
I am listed as 90% straight and 10% gay. I enjoy looking at and being with a woman much more than being with a man. I am not attracted to a man's body but I do like looking at a man's cock. I adore everything about a women's body.

For me, a trans would probably be my ideal mate. The best of both worlds.

hiram

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think my 10% means that i have had sexual encounters with a few guys in my life. (behind closed doors with similar mindsets)
I have no real emotional attraction to men, only sexual. Im not into kissing or anything intimate but I definitely have a thing for penis.
In my daily life, I am straight and dominant. (confident in myself and abilities but not domineering, if that makes sense)
But given the opportunity with the right guy, I am a total bottom with a complete desire to service and satisfy with no reciprocation required. (or even desired) I cant explain it, I just like to service.
I guess thats what my 10% signifies.

Hummm, should i throw it out there?......... Oh, why not, anyone interested in such an arrangement?

:)

D

deleted110426

Mine is 100%. No feelings at all towards males. The thought of being with another isn't my "Cup O' Tea" at all.....

_Edu

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The 20% gay means that i like to have fun! =p hahah ...I like comments about myself and I enjoy being with both men and girls, but when it comes to a sentimental relation i just like girls... i don't see myslef being romantic with a dude...

Last edited:

AquaEyes11010

Expert Member
Media
New Brunswick (New Jersey, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What does 90% gay and 10% str8 mean to me? Well, I identify as a gay male. I'm attracted to the male form, I imagine myself having a male significant other, and I enjoy having sex with a man. That combination feels really comfortable. However, once upon a time I did have a few girlfriends, and did enjoy the fooling around part with them (never had intercourse...this was back when I was a teen and wanted nothing to do with anything that could possibly make a baby, though we did everything else). I never felt that my crushes on girls were forced, I never thought I was going through the motions when I was dating, but all the while I acknowledged that I liked guys and that when I went to college, I'd let everyone know and possibly find a guy for me. Up until my first boyfriend, I figured I was bi. After my first boyfriend, I knew in what compartment I felt more comfortable. I don't have as strong a physical drive for women, and I don't particularly wish to have a girlfriend. If I was presented with a situation of casually having fun with a girl, and I wasn't dating anyone else, I'd go for it. But I don't think I'd seek it out on my own. That whole mix put together makes up my 10% str8.

Oh, and add to that the fact that I have no fashion sense, can't decorate a room, don't know how to do hair or makeup, don't dance with my hands in the air...

Vagabond

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought I would post myself as 99% straight, 1% gay, to basically say to the world,

"Yes, I am comfortable enough with my sexuality, to admit that I, like everyone other straight person, has something gay about them, even though I don't know exactly what that is."

Then gay men took that as an opportunity to ask me If i would fuck them in the ass...

beacuse that's what 1% gay people do right?

so I changed to 100% straight...

Last edited:

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am a bit bi - I enjoy the male with male pleasure with a buddy but I also enjoy a roll in the hey with the lady in my life. But because I tend to do more hay rolling then male to male pleasure I rate myself as mostly straight.