What does your LPSG Nickname mean?

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nickname my lil bro started calling me when we were growing up in the 60's. He copied it from watching "The Addams Family". Mortisha called Gomez Boobalaa from time to time. My name is Bob, and all my lifelong friends and close cousins still call me this sometimes

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Absolutely nothing.

I joined lpsg back when dinosaurs roamed the earth, with the intention of making just a post or two. I tried several first names (not mine) to find one that was available. A couple of years later someone offered to buy the name from me (presumably in effect to take over my account) - I refused. I did give serious thought to changing it when I found I was making more use of lpsg than I had expected, but there's never a good time.

About when I joined I took a "stock" avatar that was on a lpsg thread (possibly not official, but the thread was hosted). I used it for years. Then someone pointed out that it was a detail from a photo on the web and lpsg asked me to stop using it. Okay, not a problem - but I feel I'm stuck with just my username for any sort of identity here.

Perhaps it's the ultimate anonymity - I don't feel "Jason" is me so I'm anonymous even from myself.

Reactions: Gelflingfay

LadyJesseQuinn

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
^^^^Jill Scott did a wicked echo of Billie Holiday in Daydreaming.

my handle is a combo of the two sides of my personality. Jesse Quinn is me, Lady J is my alter ego that becomes more and more a part of me as the years go by. Really though I think it's just me actually maturing and focusing on a side of myself that adheres to the school of 'no fucks given' about anything that doesn't matter. Still, she's a touchstone so I like to keep her around.

I am fortunate to possess Essentially Eight inches of cock:
7.9"(20cm) in length,
5.5"(14cm) in circumference.

Ergo, EE2014.

Last edited by a moderator:

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In my youth a lover christened my cock "Kingfisher." In Roman myth the gods turn Alcyone & Ceyx into halcyon birds, a.k.a. kingfishers, which led to "halcyon days" meaning calm days, which took on a meaning of nostalgia... which I suffer for the good old days... and these days, too.

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Rugby, because I find rugby men and their culture extremly attractive and exciting, even if its a world i couldnt belong too.

Pup, because im small, hairy, a bit soft, loyal, playful and dare i say it, even cute, maybe a little nieve, perhaps a bit submissive too and in need of a big dog to protect me, lol.

Hence, rugbypup.
I like that ,do you have a dog?