What does your LPSG Nickname mean?

D

deleted1027980

Mozart/German Name
Boeing 767 - big penis innuendo.
I didn't put too much thought into it.

Reactions: Gelflingfay

Absolutely nothing.

I joined lpsg back when dinosaurs roamed the earth, with the intention of making just a post or two. I tried several first names (not mine) to find one that was available. A couple of years later someone offered to buy the name from me (presumably in effect to take over my account) - I refused. I did give serious thought to changing it when I found I was making more use of lpsg than I had expected, but there's never a good time.

About when I joined I took a "stock" avatar that was on a lpsg thread (possibly not official, but the thread was hosted). I used it for years. Then someone pointed out that it was a detail from a photo on the web and lpsg asked me to stop using it. Okay, not a problem - but I feel I'm stuck with just my username for any sort of identity here.

Perhaps it's the ultimate anonymity - I don't feel "Jason" is me so I'm anonymous even from myself.
Quirky!:D

Jeff Powers

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
View attachment 580055 Mine is from my childhood. Anyone who has seen the Dark Crystal knows what a gelfling is (-^^gelfling^^) and a fay is a fairy if no one got that.

Ah well, I was wrong then. I just a thought your name is Fay. I imagined that if I met you in person, you would've introduced yourself as Fay Gelfling. :)

Ah well, I was wrong then. I just a thought your name is Fay. I imagined that if I met you in person, you would've introduced yourself as Fay Gelfling. :)
Fay would have been cool. No I do share a name with an 80's - 90's celebrity.

Why don't they have a cocktail called Vibrationzzz I say. They have one for Zombie, if ya wanna go slow and be brain dead about it :)

Vibrationzzz sounded good at the time.

Why don't they have a cocktail called Vibrationzzz I say. They have one for Zombie, if ya wanna go slow and be brain dead about it :)

Vibrationzzz sounded good at the time.
My husband mixes drinks on top of other Managerial tasks and comes up with drinks all of the time. I will see if I can get him to slide the name on a music based theme.;)

Reactions: 185248

My husband mixes drinks on top of other Managerial tasks and comes up with drinks all of the time. I will see if I can get him to slide the name on a music based theme.;)
Already is one......but tell him...I be in antica....................pation of his creation
:)