What does your pussy smell like when...

dasizeinquest

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ladies...I have an honest question...what does your pussy smell like when you get eatin out?

do you always add some kind of perfume to your pussy when you know you are going to be eatin out?

ever had an experience of a guy telling you that your pussy did not smell that great?

can you give any advice to a guy that is somewhat turned off by the smell of his gf's pussy when he is eating her out?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A clean pussy doesn't have a bad smell unless she has some kind of infection.

Why does my girlfriend's stuff smell so strongly

If I were you, I'd approach this carefully, as the whole subject can be a bit traumatic for women. Start sex with a mutual shower -- nothing fancy, just to get "lathered up" (double meaning intended). Then move to the bedroom and eat her out. If her pussy still smells strongly, it's very likely that she has an infection.

- - - - - - - -

And as far as her shaving goes -- goodness, don't be so picky! You're expecting a perfect shave from someone who hasn't shaved "down there" before? It takes a little time to get the hang of it. Be sweet and applaud her efforts, and remember, PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT. Give her time and APPRECIATE her efforts!!

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
A clean pussy doesn't have a bad smell unless she has some kind of infection.

Why does my girlfriend's stuff smell so strongly

If I were you, I'd approach this carefully, as the whole subject can be a bit traumatic for women. Start sex with a mutual shower -- nothing fancy, just to get "lathered up" (double meaning intended). Then move to the bedroom and eat her out. If her pussy still smells strongly, it's very likely that she has an infection.

- - - - - - - -

And as far as her shaving goes -- goodness, don't be so picky! You're expecting a perfect shave from someone who hasn't shaved "down there" before? It takes a little time to get the hang of it. Be sweet and applaud her efforts, and remember, PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT. Give her time and APPRECIATE her efforts!!

Good advice! You are so wise. And I bet every inch of you smells like vanilla and cinnamon. Or lavender. Or something else reallll nice.

Sorry. Didn't mean to hijack the thread, but you are uber sexy, after all.

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
Try putting cologne on your dick and se what happens.

Pussy has a natural smell. But if what you're smelling compelled you to post this thread, your gf may need to see her GYN ASAP.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good advice! You are so wise. And I bet every inch of you smells like vanilla and cinnamon. Or lavender. Or something else reallll nice.

Sorry. Didn't mean to hijack the thread, but you are uber sexy, after all.

Awww, shucks! You're so sweet! (BTW, love the song you posted on the Voices thread!!)

And yes, I do use spicy scents...! :wink:

- - - -

(sorry, not trying to hijack the thread)

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ladies...I have an honest question...what does your pussy smell like when you get eatin out?

do you always add some kind of perfume to your pussy when you know you are going to be eatin out?

ever had an experience of a guy telling you that your pussy did not smell that great?

can you give any advice to a guy that is somewhat turned off by the smell of his gf's pussy when he is eating her out?
Your all class. Yes there is a wonderfull cure for this. Its called Soap

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All girls taste a little like sweat and urine. It is a fact of life. Who cares?

Ummm,yuck!What are you doing,trying to lick them after a workout and pissing?:eek:My wife has always had a musky scent and flavor all her own that turns me on.Never in almost 17 years have I tasted sweat or urine on her pussy!

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I used to be very paranoid about smell/taste so i used that feminine deodorant spray, but the first time that boyfriend went down on me i got told off for tasting like an arm pit, and was told never to use it again :redface:

But yes, if i know it is going to be a big night i will give the inner thigh a light spray of perfume just for that extra touch of femininity

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I don't taste like sweat or urine (and don't ask why I know what urine tastes like, it's not a hawt watersports story :p).

Anyways, the closest I could describe the taste would be watered down orange juice. It's more tangy than anything, with a tint of sweetness / muskiness. It also varies a little bit depending on the time of the month.

But never like sweat (which just tastes salty) or urine (which tastes nasty).

I can't describe my own scent. It's not bad, but it's a sex smell, and I can't think of anything day to day that smells like that. It's not cinnamon and vanilla though :)

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

What? I know damn well I do not, stink of piss and sweat.
I don't think I want to know who or what you been sleeping with
but I suggest you put her in a tub of hot water!
unbelievable!
cigarbabe:saevilw:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

I know I don't stink like sweat and piss.
I'm positive that I don't want to know whom, or what you routinely sleep with.
To the OP and bigduder, you should first put these girls in a big tub of hot water,give them a large bottle of,Dr. Bronner's pure Hemp Peppermint Castile Soap, and a douchebag,and watch the water turn!
Perhaps the OP,should wait until he gets a cold,and then when his nose is suffiently stuffed up, he could try eating pussy again. If the bath doesn't work......
It could work!
cigarbabe:saevil: