What does your sexuality percent mean to you?

OhJeremy

Just Browsing
Media
So most everyone on the site has their percent of their sexuality posted. What does this mean to you? I mean 100% either way and 50% 50% are all obvious, but what about 70% 30%? Or something like that? I'm especially curious what people are thinking when they decide to put 99% 1%.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't think anyone is 100% straight...I have had sexual relations with far too many "straight" friends and college roomates who had girlfriends and many of whom later married and had kids.

I put down 90% gay and 10% straight because I am much more interested in young, fit cleancut masculine men than I am in women, and although most ordinary looking women do not interest me sexually, some very attractive women do turn me on.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i identify myself as 100% straight because i only want to be in relationships with men. so, for me, i relate more with the straight world. i would try sleeping with a woman for the experience once, though, and i think there's some people you're naturally attracted to regardless of gender.

:shrug: people have told me that because of that...it makes me bi, lesbian, weird, in denial...frankly. go fuck yourself. the way you identify yourself sexually is up to you.

just because you try coke, doesn't make you some kind of drug smuggling rink head. experimentation is natural. we're curious cats by nature. if it happens, it happens.

L

lislndr

What the 99/1 means to me is that I'm attracted to women but have experimented with male friends in the past, and cannot conclude that I'm 100% straight

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think anyone is 100% straight...I have had sexual relations with far too many "straight" friends and college roomates who had girlfriends and many of whom later married and had kids.

I put down 90% gay and 10% straight because I am much more interested in young, fit cleancut masculine men than I am in women, and although most ordinary looking women do not interest me sexually, some very attractive women do turn me on.

Only gay and bi men say that. :rolleyes::tongue: As for the allegedly straight men you serviced, they lied. 100% straight men do not do anything of a sexual nature with other men.

That said I put 100% straight, cause thats what I am. :smile: I have never been with a woman, nor do I have any desire to. I had no idea how ugly most pussys are until I came to this site. As for kissing another woman or licking tits no, thank you. Not interested. :no: If I had a latent desire to do so I'm sure it would have come out in over 10 years of therapy. :biggrin1::cool:

Despite being turned on by some guys, I firmly believe that a person is only as straight or gay as they choose to be.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Despite being turned on by some guys, I firmly believe that a person is only as straight or gay as they choose to be.

I think that bisexuality is interesting. I wish I were bisexual because I think that at this point in life I would be dating women--if I were bisexual.

But I am totally oriented towards men. I just don't have the urges or the abilities to love women. I don't have the hetero male je ne sais quoi for women. Nada. To a certain point and pending on the guy, I put men on a pedestal.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I chose mine because I don't only have an equal attraction towards men and women, but the same rings true about being emotionally and sexually intimate with both genders; I can be in a deep and loving relationship with a man with just as much ease and enjoyment as with a woman.