What dont you like?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Just wondering is thre anything sexually that you do to your partners or have done to you purely because 'they' enjoy it?

I dont mean to the extreme of where he is forcing you to do anything you dont want to do but, just anything you arent so keen on doing for your pleasure but he likes

For me im not a huge fan of recieving oral sex but he loves doing it so i indulge him. I dont hate it but most of the time i could do without and would prefer to give him oral instead

nick22ca

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lee_M said:
Just wondering is thre anything sexually that you do to your partners or have done to you purely because 'they' enjoy it?

I dont mean to the extreme of where he is forcing you to do anything you dont want to do but, just anything you arent so keen on doing for your pleasure but he likes

For me im not a huge fan of recieving oral sex but he loves doing it so i indulge him. I dont hate it but most of the time i could do without and would prefer to give him oral instead

Can this apply to men too Lee? The thing I don't like the most is anal, and you're more charitable in the fact that you'd actually indulge someone if they really wanted to do it. I wouldn't indulge someone for anal sex in a million years.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmm...i was pounding about what i do not like and why...and find out that i did not like somethings because the men i had doing that particular thing was inexperienced or impatient or whatever...and then i deslike those things like oral sex because they hurt me or did not felt anything there and anal sex because when a guy did it was an "accident'....and never want that again BUT i do have very sensite anus...

I do want experience things for sure with an experienced passionate open minded sensitive lover ...i hope. But not extreme (like u said Lee) that would violated... at the same time i do have fantasies want to try in him and will do it if would not violated him too.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ah...i forgot that i really dont like if a man stick his penis in my face...:rolleyes:

Like "forcing" me do bj...no way...i have to hunger him and i will hold it my self and do it nice...dont stick it in my face!!!:mad:

Lastnight i was watching that Sex Talk and a guy was telling Sue that the has to kind of beat his penis in the woman face to get horny and hard or something like it and she did not like his doing that at all...

Of course not i would not like it too for sure.:mad:

philboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have found (chiefly, but not entirely, from discussion) that many women do not like anal, cumming in mouth etc, although a small percentage seem to love it all. I guess we are all different in God`s creation and that is wonderful.
From the above threads, both Gisella and Mercurial Bliss must be very special ladies being tolerant of a partner`s peculiar but unwanted sexual needs. But such guys(?) should respect your views and you should arguably make such views clear.
Good luck to you both and others on this thread.

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The one thing that my fiance enjoys that I'm not all that into is tongue f*******,I used to enjoy it,at the begginning,he enjoys going deeeeeeeep with his tongue,and the feeling is just odd:confused: He also inserts his finger inside my ass at times too,which I hate:confused:

wonderland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate it when a guy sticks his tongue in my ear. Grosses me out. I know that is not really sexual but when I guy does that when we are making out and doesn't stop it can totally kill the mood for me.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
philboy said:
I have found (chiefly, but not entirely, from discussion) that many women do not like anal, cumming in mouth etc, although a small percentage seem to love it all. I guess we are all different in God`s creation and that is wonderful.
From the above threads, both Gisella and Mercurial Bliss must be very special ladies being tolerant of a partner`s peculiar but unwanted sexual needs. But such guys(?) should respect your views and you should arguably make such views clear.
Good luck to you both and others on this thread.

I didn't say I was tolerant, but that I had tried it and didn't especially like it. I don't offer to do it and my last few partners haven't insisted or even suggested it. I've yet to meet a (straight) man who prefers anal over vaginal penetration, so it's never been an issue.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
mercurialbliss said:
I didn't say I was tolerant, but that I had tried it and didn't especially like it. I don't offer to do it and my last few partners haven't insisted or even suggested it. I've yet to meet a (straight) man who prefers anal over vaginal penetration, so it's never been an issue.

I know a few gay guys who prefer anal to vaginal.. but you caught it before I could say it:rolleyes:

I think a big turn off for me, is when the girl is too timid... and just lays there... I like someone who is really into it.. or at least as much as I am.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I have had girlfriends who wanted to be held down and 'forced'... that gets old after a while. And I'm not a huge fan of anal, but I knew one woman who liked it... so I occasionally indulged her.

Of course I'm one to talk, there are probably tons of things I like that I passive-aggressively convince my partners to do over and over... :confused:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
jeff black said:
I know a few gay guys who prefer anal to vaginal.. but you caught it before I could say it:rolleyes:

Well, maybe there are more "ass men" between latinos maybe :confused: ...because most brazilians men that i know like anal sex and they ask if we want that...:rolleyes: Dont know if they prefer anal to vaginal but they seem to enjoy both.

And and bums in Brazil are much more appreciated female body part than breasts - at least used too...

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
I'm not a fan of anal really. I'll do it every now and then, but I just don't see the point when vaginal sex is so much better and stimulating for me. Perhaps I just haven't had the right guy do it to me yet.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The one butthole I saw in real life, close up looked SO tiny...so I didn't go near it because it looked like even a biro pen (weird thing to put up there, I know) would hurt.

I'm not too keen on head, although I indulge. No girl I have penetrated has been into or 'up for' doggy...which is worrying. Anal has been a definite no no for them also, as it is for me.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two things, I'm with Gisella on the one: I don't like being pushed to oral sex. I don't mind oral sex, but then it's on my terms, and a man who thinks that pulling my face into his crotch, or fucking my head against the wall as being erotic has thought wrong.

The other thing is tit sex. Sorry guys, it's a masturbative pleasure for all of you, but not every woman does get something from her tanks being fucked. Such as me. My nipples are pretty sensitive, as are the "southern hemispheres", but the valley isn't at all so sensitive with me. I know I burst some balloons with you, in the proverbial sense, but it is like that. Face it.

By the way: If you ask nicely for it, I'd not mind enduring it. We can work out an entente there ;-)

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lee_M said:

Yup, I'm not the biggest fan of receiving oral either. I don't mind it and if the guy is good at it can be nice, but overall I get my jollies from penetration. I've been with a guy or two who really wanted to give me oral, but it's not like it was a big sacrifice because it's not like I hate it or anything. As for other things, really I'm rather tame when it comes to what I like to do in bed. I'm not a big fan of tit sex, and I really don't like anal. That's one thing I won't do. In general I'm not big on doing something I don't like just because the guy likes it. I figure there's plenty to do that we'll both like. :biggrin1:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not a fan of "being worshipped." I tolerate it for a limited period of time, if that is what someone is into, almost only men. The master/slave scene also does little for me.

I like both/all partners to be actively engaged/participating in the sexual activity. I have never been turned on by laying back and letting someone licking, sucking and generally wowing all over me. (WOW it's so big. WOW it's so thick. WOW your feet are so big. WOW your nipples are so tasty.) NO ONE has ever licked my armpits, mainly because I'm too ticklish there, plus the idea turns me off.

With the master/slave activities the slave is too inactive, for my taste. I'm also not a fan of someone gets on their back, kicks their heals in the air, and basically says, "Do me big boy." That's not to say I didn't do them and enjoyed doing them, I just didn't do them again.

I think the best sex is when all the people are involved, active, responsive and communicative.