What drives nasty, miserable people?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
It's the justifying, rationalizing behavior that turns my stomach, to say how can you blame someone for attacking someone, that's easy, i'm in control of my own actions, therefore i'm acountable for them.
If someone bashes me it's because i've gained power over their emotions, thus they are out of control, i am guilty of this myself.
So it's quite simple, they have not learned to keep their mouths shut, just because you brain thinks doesn't warrent it true, so to push your opinions out there is actually quite pushy and obtrusive.
There is no justification of an attack other than the person attacking is out of control, because they can't keep their opinions to themselves.
Overly opinionated people, ones that are quick to judge are the ones with the most hate and misery, they have no control over their own lives(they are powerless)so instead of admitting they are powerless, they seek everything that is wrong in their own minds(self made prisons) instead of looking at everything that is right in the world.
It's actually quite simple when you think about it, they're(haters)so busy concentrating on the differences that they can't see the similarities.
This is where the expression can't see the forest through the trees comes from.
They will argue their point to death, i've learned to stop buying what they're selling and ignore them completely, not giving them the satisfaction of ruining my day, because non-intentionaly that's their objective.
Once you've admitted your powerless over people, places, and things, you've surrendered, having surrendered you no longer have to argue your point of view.
Surrender doesn't mean that you've lost, quite the opossite, it means you've regained your sanity.
chris
p.s. But what do i know, i'm just a nut.(Takes one to know one, right?)

That's what happens when we are spritually, mentally, and pysically bankrupt.
We look for outside opinions to make us feel good, not realizing that happiness comes from within, we have lost the ability to love ourselves.
When this happens it's very hard to love others, you can't give away what you don't have.
But lets not shut the door on this, it could be as simple as someone being an exibitionist, they just like sharing with the world the beauty of the human body or mind, which in my opionion can be a work of art.
Why be stingy and hide a picoso in your house when you can display it for all to see in a museum.
Theres always two sides to every coin.
chris

Good thing you understand yourself, maybe try and keep it in check then...

ooh that was a nasty and snide remark too. shit.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Who is this What, that driving nasty people? Point him out to me and I’ll go let his tyres down. Also this Pussies, going round running over people; it’s just not on. As for me? I don’t drive; I just hitch a lift in MB’s car, even though it means winding down the window to let out the cigar smoke!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Who is this What, that driving nasty people? Point him out to me and I’ll go let his tyres down. Also this Pussies, going round running over people; it’s just not on. As for me? I don’t drive; I just hitch a lift in MB’s car, even though it means winding down the window to let out the cigar smoke!
:biggrin1: Is your native language Welsh? If so, did you have to go in debt to buy all those vowels?

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
my above post is but one of many eamples where i use constructive criticism to set a fellow travelor on the road to the grave on a more pragmatic pathway.
THE DUDER

Made me laugh, your commentary to my remark. I suppose a lot of youngsters such as yourself know everything and comment quickly and effortlessly to all that you encounter.

Too bad it doesn't make you look smart.

So, what drives nasty miserable people with flippaint attitudes that reveal their ignorance?

They don't know any better.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:biggrin1: Is your native language Welsh? If so, did you have to go in debt to buy all those vowels?

And what exactly is it my bowels do that leads you to think I’m Welsh? I know they leek a little, but that’s no reason to slag me off and heap it on me; that’s the pits and only miner points; you’re just dragon things out. Get Rhyl man and act more Caerphillie; else I will show you the red Cardiff you persist!

But Know, I’m not Welsh. In fact living this side of the boarder, I’m consider as one of the old enemy! (come on Feb2) However, if you would prefer I write you something without bowels let me know; I’m sure I can compile something more taxing than a cryptic crossword or a sudoku to keep you occupied.:biggrin1:

For help with the above information I wish to acknowledge: the Welsh tourist board, the forestry commission and the Clwyd Cumri land reclamation centre. Sheep beware!
:tongue:

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:smile:

I've heard it can get lonely out there a'roamin' in the gloamin'.

I hear what you’re saying and I really hate to be pedantic, but a'roamin' and gloamin' are particular to Scotland. There the sheep have wide horns stand about 6ft tall and are known as Highland cattle. Wales on the other hand is further south and is bolted on to the side of England rather than sitting on top. Also the farmers are distinguishable: the Highland farmers carry stepladders and Welsh farmers (generally shorter) wear Wellington boots – sheep cant run away with their hind legs trapped inside a pair of wellies!

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, oh please. Whatever, Gillette. I know you have some issues and vendettas, too. Can you not leave "over there" over there?

Honest or not, "that other website" that you bring up so often has nothing to do with this one.

I normally have the utmost respect for you DC_DEEP but I was so surprised to see your statement that I couldn't not reply to it. Your additional reply only confounds it. Can you please explain to me which issues and vendettas (which you say you know I have) I should leave over there if "over there" has nothing to do with this site?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's fine that you disagree with me. FWIW, I disagree with you. Just because a couple of bitter individuals have what they consider to be "scores to settle," though, that still does not make one site related to the other. And it does not mean that I want to see year-old pettiness resurrected "to prove a point." It's like 5 year old children playing "I touched you last!" See who can get in the last dig, the last insult. Then, once everyone forgets it and the dust settles, get in one final, triumphant jab.

And please do not presume to know what my experience has been on any website.

It did not spring from here, it was started by a member here. There's a difference. And you seem to be an expert on what their most popular forums is... especially for someone who neither likes it there, nor visits there.

How can you not see that you are doing precisely what you started this thread to complain about?

I wouldnt dare to tell you what you have experienced. I can only go by what I myself have read and compared it with the reception others have received and for what it is worth it is more than just a few bitter people. It is very easy to tell someone to get over something that perhaps you have not personally experienced from the same individuals. If we are going to be truthful, it has only been 6 months since most of the furor began and perhaps only a month since many individuals have even commenced talking rather gingerly to one another. It may be calmer but by no means is it forgotten.

Peoples abusive behaviour can sometimes come from- loneliness- they themselves being treated/been treated like shit, false bravado, alcohol (too much, or not able to handle it), a million different reasons. Just like there are a million different reasons for being non abusive.

It comes down to what feeds it and how to starve it. What do you do to starve it? They will continue to cast the bait if you bite, don't take the bait and the fisher will starve.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don’t have a girlfriend any more (Ah, sad)
She’s now my wife (Hooray)
But she’s run off with the milkman (Ah, sad)
He did leave extra milk and cheese though (Hooray)
But the mice ate the cheese (Ah, sad)
But then the cat ate the mice (Hooray)
Then it drank the milk (Ah, sad)

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I normally have the utmost respect for you DC_DEEP but I was so surprised to see your statement that I couldn't not reply to it. Your additional reply only confounds it. Can you please explain to me which issues and vendettas (which you say you know I have) I should leave over there if "over there" has nothing to do with this site?
I was surprised to see your response, too, Gillette.

I wouldnt dare to tell you what you have experienced. I can only go by what I myself have read and compared it with the reception others have received and for what it is worth it is more than just a few bitter people. It is very easy to tell someone to get over something that perhaps you have not personally experienced from the same individuals. If we are going to be truthful, it has only been 6 months since most of the furor began and perhaps only a month since many individuals have even commenced talking rather gingerly to one another. It may be calmer but by no means is it forgotten.
Naughty, I want to bring something to your attention, but I don't want the details in the public thread. I'll send you a PM, but I will ask you a question here. Please read the PM, then answer this question: You've explained and defended mem; where were the moderators and members the one and only time I've ever needed their defense?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was surprised to see your response, too, Gillette.

Naughty, I want to bring something to your attention, but I don't want the details in the public thread. I'll send you a PM, but I will ask you a question here. Please read the PM, then answer this question: You've explained and defended mem; where were the moderators and members the one and only time I've ever needed their defense?

THanks DC. I got your message.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honest or not, "that other website" that you bring up so often has nothing to do with this one.

Yeah, oh please. Whatever, Gillette. I know you have some issues and vendettas, too. Can you not leave "over there" over there?

Can you please explain to me which issues and vendettas (which you say you know I have) I should leave over there if "over there" has nothing to do with this site?

I'm sorry, DC, but I think I'm due an answer.