What ever happened to the person you lost your virginity to?

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you still keep in touch? Do you know what the person is doing now? Do you ever wonder or secretly Google them? Have you met them on Facebook?

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He's dead the worthless fucking collar wearing, bible thumping kiddy fiddler.

Damn shame I wasn't there to help him cross over.

parr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I married her and divorced after six years.1973-1979.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
she's still someone i talk to at least a couple times a month.
if she ever needed me for anything, i'd be there with a quickness.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
A partner in a well known international corporate law firm these days, he's done extra well for himself, we bumped into eachother a few years ago in Venice of all places, he was having a commitment ceremony there with his LTP. I was incredibly pleased to see him so happy.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The first man I was bottomed out for, is as far as I know ended up in a mental hospital for life. He may be dead by now.
The first man I topped went back to his wife and his life as a steelworker, he may be dead by now.

The first woman, I have no idea, I heard she married and had 8 children and is living in converted church.

witch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
don't know, but I wish Him all the happiness in the world, if only they could clone Him, I'd take a bakers dozen :)

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine lives in the area and turned out to be gay even though he dumped me and broke my heart claiming he was infact straight. Saw his profile in Facebook and he looks much less attractive as an older man almost unrecognizable if I saw him walking down the street. Not sure what he does for a living but it doesn't seem like he's done much other than live off his dad's inheritance. Ah, I was such a sucker for a good looking guy back then.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
After he got asked to leave scouts when we were caught on a camping trip I lost track of him. The next thing I heard about him was he married one of my cousins. I think they are divorced now.

I ran into him on Facebook but didn't friend him. That red head has a nice dick when he was in his 20's. Mine was still bigger.

Last edited by a moderator: