What ever happened to the person you lost your virginity to?

I am hesitant to contacting the guy I first had sex with. Should I send a friend request in Facebook? Or should I just observe from a distance and let it go? What good will come of a meeting?

You seem to be an intuitive person earllo.... . What does it tell you, and do you trust it?

Last edited by a moderator:

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The girl I gave my virginity to also gave me hers. We dated seriously for two years. One night she went home and surprised the burglars robbing her house and they killed her.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You seem to be an intuitive person earllo.... . What does it tell you, and do you trust it?

My intuition tells me to stay the hell away. Nothing good or productive will come of meeting again. I'm just curious.

He is not sexually attractive to me any longer anyhow judging from his pict. :rolleyes:

He did have a nice big dick however...

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish I knew........we used to experiment as little children and 'traded' our virginities so to speak. I'd like to imagine that she grew into the beautiful woman that I knew she would when we were in middle school. We live in the same city, maybe I'll see her again.

B_JenniTalia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
We still enjoy the company of one another from time to time. I have known him since junior kindergarten, attended all the same schools, and he has always been one of my most cherished friends. It is always puzzling when I try to piece together why we cannot kick-start a relationship given our fantastic history.

D_Dierks Bentwilly

Just Browsing
Media
We still keep in touch. I think about her from time to time, and she is notorious for sending me flirtatious emails, pokes, et cetera. She is still one of my favourite people and the measuring stick I use for all future lovers/friends. We live on different continents so it hasn't been all that hard to maintain a healthy, uncomplicated friendship.

Super Hot. Now I can't stop thinking about her.

Thanks a lot, LPSG. :(

snakembl14

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was 18, in college. The girl down the hall, that I never spoke too knocked on my door. I was playing my computer (I have little to no social skills, very shy, geek), my roommate was gone. She tries to make small talk with me...I just wanted to level up! She just moves in, kisses me, and starts undressing me. She lead the whole way and it was over quickly. I was happy that I had lost my virginity (finally!) but that turned to resentment over time. I kinda wished it was someone I at least knew/cared about.

About 8 years later me and my best friend (meet him that year in college) started talking about how we lost our virginity. Turns out it wasn't a whole lot different...the same girl just different room. We even speculated that we were both probably playing the game online together at the time.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think she moved to Maine right after her ex- husband caught me in a rather uncompromising position(Oh, brother!:rolleyes:) with her chased me down an empty cornfield loaded with rocksalt shotgun shells(believe me, you CAN tell the dif 'tween that, and bird/buckshot!)
Hell, might've even had a kid with her-she did say before she left that she & hubby got together for one last romp before she booted him to the curb.

MsImperfect

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
He was my best friend's brother that I grew up with - we dated for 4years after we did the deed in the backseat of his car after a Tragically Hip concert (I know, classy eh?)..

He's now married with 2 kids and lives a couple provinces away. We keep in touch via FB sometimes..

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am actually Facebook friends with the person I lost my virginity to. He runs his own Bushidokan dojo and is married with two beautiful children. He seems happy! He's offered to give me a discount on Bushidokan lessons for my son as well. Once I get a job, I might take him up on that! :smile:

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I married her. She's the fine looking woman in my pics...

In all likelihood I will live my life only having had intercourse with one woman, and I'm completely cool with that.

The girl who got my virginity gave me hers at the same time. We've been married (to each other!) almost 37 years now. She's still sexy looking, and loves sex. In fact,she probably asks for it more often than I do!

i wake up to her every morning in a our third decade of actual true married bliss

She invited me back to her bedroom in Feb 1991 that was my first time.In May of that year we got married,we've spent every moment possible together for 20 years.:smile:We raised 2 great children together and we're now looking at what to do next!:biggrin1:

michael97217

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was a virgin til 23. sister got me hooked up with one of her friends. was with her and lost it only to find out that of the 11 months togeter, she was just using me. but atleast i got some lmao