What exactly do they do in PE surgery

bojangle1988

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
has anyone here had surgery? don't they cut it open and stuff?
anyone know what they pack it with if you want it fatter and where they put the filling at?

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can search on google for web sites with fuller info on the subject, but in a nutshell, there are several methods of surgical girth enhancement and they generally involve implanting fat under the skin of the penis. Some surgeons inject fat they 'harvest' by suction from elsewhere on the body (thighs, tummy, buttocks, etc.) other surgeons lay strips of fat under the skin. Either way, I understand that the body tends to re-absorb the implanted fat over time which means the girth enhancement doesn't always last for many months. In some cases the body has tried to reject the implanted fat. Silicone injections have been used, but the silicone can migrate around the body and cause trouble. Lengthening surgery involves partially severing the ligaments between the penis and the pubic bone. This allows the penis to hang away from the body and can give a little more length but the erection will be at a lower angle. If too much of the ligament is cut the penis can become mobile, ie. not firmly enough attached, which makes penetrative sex difficult. If the cut parts of the ligament are allowed to grow together again, it can result in the penis being shorter than pre-surgery. Basically, these operations are not universally approved by cosmetic surgeons the world over.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
has anyone here had surgery? don't they cut it open and stuff?
anyone know what they pack it with if you want it fatter and where they put the filling at?

In most phalloplasties the basal ligaments are severed and you'll need to stretch the penis vigorously over the course of 6 weeks or so to prevent the ligaments from reattaching and to cement the results. In thickening they do fat transfers or graft your own skin or Alloderm (a collagen matrix derived from cadavers) onto the circumference of the penis over the penile tunica right under the skin.

Most men that have procedures are not happy with the results, and the surgeries ares very expensive as well as potentially disfiguring. Any potential "repairs" are also going to be very expensive.

I read this piece (GRAPHIC) from the former owner of a penis enlargement surgery site who was unfortunate enough to suffer a botched procedure. As you can see, the results are not pretty. Sorry about all of the graphic posts as of late, but they do illustrate the points very well.

I highly suggest trying other, less invasive methods before resorting to surgery.

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can search on google for web sites with fuller info on the subject, but in a nutshell, there are several methods of surgical girth enhancement and they generally involve implanting fat under the skin of the penis. Some surgeons inject fat they 'harvest' by suction from elsewhere on the body (thighs, tummy, buttocks, etc.) other surgeons lay strips of fat under the skin. Either way, I understand that the body tends to re-absorb the implanted fat over time which means the girth enhancement doesn't always last for many months. In some cases the body has tried to reject the implanted fat. Silicone injections have been used, but the silicone can migrate around the body and cause trouble. Lengthening surgery involves partially severing the ligaments between the penis and the pubic bone. This allows the penis to hang away from the body and can give a little more length but the erection will be at a lower angle. If too much of the ligament is cut the penis can become mobile, ie. not firmly enough attached, which makes penetrative sex difficult. If the cut parts of the ligament are allowed to grow together again, it can result in the penis being shorter than pre-surgery. Basically, these operations are not universally approved by cosmetic surgeons the world over.

You beat me to it :biggrin1:

bojangle1988

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dude. i will never have enlargement done. those pictures looked fucking gross. like. i wanted to vomit on his cock to make it look better. and i ate dog shit for lunch...

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dude. i will never have enlargement done. those pictures looked fucking gross. like. i wanted to vomit on his cock to make it look better. and i ate dog shit for lunch...

Stick to safer non-invasive methods and you'll never have the issues you saw in those pics.

gerbil

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for that link BA, thats got to be one of the worst set of pics i've ever seen. So its organic matrix from a cadaver... that just seems like a bad idea. Why would they ever use material not from your own body.

I've looked information up on the surgery before, and I've never seen a horror story like that before, poor guy. I do have to say though, from the before and after pictures i've seen it's not worth it.

Bad reason #1 I'm no doctor, or even a nurse, but my wife has had a couple of cosmetic surgerys, tummy tuck, breast implants through the armpit, and had her right nipple that was about a centimeter lower than the other moved up a little. She has had loss of sinsitivity at all the incision sites. With any surgery you risk loss of sensitivity. One of the guys in that thread said the doctor went through at the circumcision site... that would be a good place to lose sensitivity.

Bad reason #2 Scars. Big tits are nice right... are fake big tits nice when their is a big visible scar under them. Why would a big dick be nice with a halo scar at the base, or down the shaft as some before/after pics show. I've even seens pics in gallery's on this site with shaft scars.

Bad reason #3 now.. i've never seen any before/after pictures with an erection. The medical sites only show flacid, and in their prize cases that they post up for advertising... the gains are pretty lame.

Bad reason #4 texture... how firm is your dick going to be with a layer of fat on it. It might look nice in the shower at the gym. If you trying to show off their go for it. If you're trying to make the women(or men) tremble with excitement, then I would avoid the marshmallow cock effect of having fat injections/grafts. Ever seen someoen inject saline/silicone in their pecker? It looks pretty bad if you're not into that sorta thing, which most people arent. Escpecially if they are uncircumsized, it ends up looking like an obese anteater.

Fear surgery. The risk is not worth the reward.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since links to pictures have been posted, it might be a little late for this but a few weeks ago Narcisse posted a link to a BBC program

Here is his post:

http://www.lpsg.org/116708-penis-enlargment-surgery.html#post1916446

I watched the entire thing and found it most interesting and thought provoking.

Between 36 & 38 minutes is the surgery and they have footage from actual surgery.
***WARNING**** If you had trouble looking at the pictures earlier in this thread, Do not watch that part of the video

As the person narrating says: " I watched it being cut up and being stuffed with bits of his ass....I thought to myself, Why the FUCK is he doing this?"

Great question.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just checked up on this surgery thread-the last update was 4 months after the first gruesome pics were posted. The patient still had an open wound(!) and it appears as if any post-surgical size gains that were had are all but gone. It's very sad to see someone waste all of that money and time to go through unimaginable physical and financial hardships- all for nothing!
mad.gif

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here's some interesting follow ups mirroring this thread on other forums:

Clockwatcher said:
Another Example of when things go wrong:

Miami News - Dude, Where's My Schlong? - page 1

This guy wasn't even getting enlargement, just a cure for his impotence and he paid the maximum price.

:frown1:

Truly shocking!

McB52 said:
Big Al, I read that story on the Internet yesterday. I found it to be a really sad story, all the guy want to do was to keep making love to his wife. It was a shame what happen to him.

You know, with all if today's medical advances, why couldn't they transplant a penis on the guy? Say from a person who donated their body after they die.

McB

I've seen medical reports in which there have been makeshift penises make out of skin and synthetic material. Here's a short article on the subject: Doctors Grow Penis On Boy's Arm

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
By coincidence the California Medical Board is about to lift the license on another one of these miracle physicians, 75 year-old Dr. Gary Rheinschild: Doctor accused of botched penis enlargements | rheinschild, say, penis, surgery, patient - Life - OCRegister.com

From that article: "We have had experts review these cases and say he met the standard of care, what was done was appropriate"

and

"A judge’s August ruling denying immediate suspension of Rheinschild’s license, indicates that since 2005, he has performed hundreds of procedures without incident".

Another example of one hand washing the other.