What exactly is a "shower" and a "grower"??

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Imported, Jul 25, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

traysheeka: ??? I've seen these terms mentioned in several posts, and i tried using context clues to figure them out, yet i'm still unsure, so i'm just gonna ask, what is a shower, and what is a grower?? and whats the difference??? Thanks yall, HOLLA BACK!!! ;)

2. Imported

Gold Member

traysheeka: Hmmm, no replies yet?? Wow, dont i just feel great right now!! :'( :(

3. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: *swoops in and rescues Traysheeka*

Sometimes you have to wait more than 46 minutes for a reply, ma'am!

A shower is a person who has a penis that is long when flaccid and may be the same length or gain little additional grown when erect. It shows. If a guy is 6" flaccid and is 6" erect, he's a shower.

A grower is a person who has a penis that is smaller than his erect length. It grows. If a guy is 3" flaccid and is 7" erect, he's a grower.

Showers can be growers too.

If anyone has a better explanation please help! I feel like I've said something wrong or left something out...

*flies away*

4. jay_too

jay_too New Member

hey trasheeka..

thanks for asking the question.

jay

5. Imported

Gold Member

sportsfreak: yeah what she said he said she said is right

6. Imported

Gold Member

hawl: Not a bad question. I like to have terms defined as precisely as possible (O.K., maybe just some terms). In this case, there is no official definition that I have seen. By the way, Men's Health Magazine's "The Book Of Sex" defines "hung" as 6.5 inches or more, using adjectives like "official" and "certifiably". Any comments? Anyway, I think it's generally agreed that a "shower" is fairly close to his full size flaccid, and a "grower' is not. A hung "grower" could still exceed a small or average "shower", i.e. a 9-incher's flaccid 5 could exceed a 5-incher's flaccid 4. However, % of change is a different issue than conspicuousness. A poster once said someone with 5 inches flaccid was a "shower". I think I would tend to agree, not only because that describes me, but because the average erection is usually stated to be less than 6 inches. If you hang at or near the average erect size, you're "showing" something, right?

7. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

You can call it a shower.
    You can call it a grower.
    You can call it a shower that grows
    Or a grower that shows
    Or show it to a grower.

But you doesn't have to call it Johnson.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice