What exactly is a "shower" and a "grower"??

traysheeka: ??? I've seen these terms mentioned in several posts, and i tried using context clues to figure them out, yet i'm still unsure, so i'm just gonna ask, what is a shower, and what is a grower?? and whats the difference??? Thanks yall, HOLLA BACK!!! ;)

D

deleted1334580

shower grows less than 25% soft to hard, grower more than that. My take.

Reactions: Perfectsix

traysheeka: Hmmm, no replies yet?? Wow, dont i just feel great right now!! :'( :(

H8Monga: *swoops in and rescues Traysheeka*

Sometimes you have to wait more than 46 minutes for a reply, ma'am!

A shower is a person who has a penis that is long when flaccid and may be the same length or gain little additional grown when erect. It shows. If a guy is 6" flaccid and is 6" erect, he's a shower.

A grower is a person who has a penis that is smaller than his erect length. It grows. If a guy is 3" flaccid and is 7" erect, he's a grower.

Showers can be growers too.

If anyone has a better explanation please help! I feel like I've said something wrong or left something out...

*flies away*

sportsfreak: yeah what she said he said she said is right

hawl: Not a bad question. I like to have terms defined as precisely as possible (O.K., maybe just some terms). In this case, there is no official definition that I have seen. By the way, Men's Health Magazine's "The Book Of Sex" defines "hung" as 6.5 inches or more, using adjectives like "official" and "certifiably". Any comments? Anyway, I think it's generally agreed that a "shower" is fairly close to his full size flaccid, and a "grower' is not. A hung "grower" could still exceed a small or average "shower", i.e. a 9-incher's flaccid 5 could exceed a 5-incher's flaccid 4. However, % of change is a different issue than conspicuousness. A poster once said someone with 5 inches flaccid was a "shower". I think I would tend to agree, not only because that describes me, but because the average erection is usually stated to be less than 6 inches. If you hang at or near the average erect size, you're "showing" something, right?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
You can call it a shower.
You can call it a grower.
You can call it a shower that grows
Or a grower that shows
Or show it to a grower.

But you doesn't have to call it Johnson.