What exactly is too big?

freyasworld

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A cock is too long when you can't go balls deep, a cock is too thick if you just can't get the damn thing in.

Now keep in mind that women have kids, giving birth hurts like hell, we don't want to have sex that feels like were giving birth!

Also our gyno's stick their damn hands up there!

The question that you should be asking is would a woman enjoy making love with me, regardless of the size of my penis..... the answer is yes of course!

Also will it fit in my mouth? Can I give head? Seriously would you want a penis so big that you cannot get a bj?

I have a thing for the larger penises, the reason, I reach orgasm easier, (if the guy knows what to do with it of course) or I can work it ontop and put it as deep or as shallow as I want and dictate the speed etc.

All women are different, each woman is different depends on the time of day, day week month year we can and often do have different thoughts and feelings several times a day! We have moods!

Some days I like a nice lamb cutlet, sweet, juicy, tasty and tender, sometimes I like to pig-out on a huge T-bone! What's best...I don't know...depends on my mood, so I'll have everything when the mood takes me!

So everything can hit the right note.

It's like saying how big should a pair of breasts be, or how big should a woman's arse be? Or indeed how big should a woman's pussy be?

Then we can go on and say how tall should a guy be, or a woman!

Remember by increasing the length and girth of you penis, you are doing this for yourself, not for anybody else. There will always be some guy out their with a bigger longer and thicker penis than you. There will also be guys, smaller than you! The same way there is always someone with a bigger better car than you, with a bigger bank balance than you!

From a personal point of view normally I prefer a guy that i like, know and have fun with, that when we make love, he takes his time, lots of kissing cuddling and he's attentive, performs oral on me and me on him, and makes me hot and horny, I like to feel him penetrate me stretch and fill me, then slowly make love to me, making sure I feel him, allows me to reach orgasm, then when I have an orgasm, I like the guy to run riot on my body, humping away until he shoots deep inside me. it's a mixture of intense pleasure and slight pain. Then collaspe exhausted in each others arms and I can feel his heart bursting out of his chest. (having a heart attack)

If you want to be too damn big to do that, then you are no use to me.... as I said before I get slated, this is a personal preference!

I have had huge guys that were just no damn use whatsoever and thankfully their gene pool is empty and they surely will not be able to breed.

I had a guy who was 10" and very thick, well sex with him was....

him wanking to get hard, shove it in for a few minutes, bang away for 3 or 4 mins, go soft, pull out wank for another 5 or ten mins, shove it back in bang away for another few mins, go soft, pull out wank away for another 10 mins and shoot over my breasts or face! Super great fantastic lover...your best I've ever had! Blah blah blah!

It is comendable and should be encouraged that we all strive to improve ourselves. But we do this for ourselves, not for anybody else!

Epicfailguy

Experimental Member
Media
Netherlands,dutchmansland,holland (and all other v
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thanks for the wise words ;)
and i can compltely relate to it
i mean i AM doing PE to improve myself but however you'll end up sharing your body with somebody else,hence the question what exactly IS too big
it might be rather easy saying *it changes with the lady* but we dutch are the tallest people in the world (i'm 1m89) and im short for my family and normal for the dutch
so its important to get a little venus-view here :tongue:

freyasworld

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks for the wise words ;)
and i can compltely relate to it
i mean i AM doing PE to improve myself but however you'll end up sharing your body with somebody else,hence the question what exactly IS too big
it might be rather easy saying *it changes with the lady* but we dutch are the tallest people in the world (i'm 1m89) and im short for my family and normal for the dutch
so its important to get a little venus-view here :tongue:

Seriously height has no bearing on penis size, I'm 5'1" (152cm) or what a woman can take. If your fat, then you aint laying on top of me!

If a woman loves you, she is not interested in your penis size, you are a parcel a package, as a couple you are complete, whether you have 15cm or 25cm penis.