What exactly was Senator Clinton saying?

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I thought that you had me on ignore? Can't you at least keep your word?

I did. Don't you know even the first thing about politics? I had to see how much more pathological you'd become. I ignored all but these two. You'll just have to take my word for it, which is a lot more than I'd take from you, not having to.

And I had not been wrong. You are simply unreal.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Obama was very gracious and complimentary of the Clintons in his victory speech. Clinton on the other hand has yet to be magnanimous in defeat. I hope that she redeems herself tomorrow in keeping her promise to support Obama and unify the party.:ponder:

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you thought she was going to concede this evening you have another thought coming...

I just listened to her speech online and it wasn't that bad. No, it wasn't a concession but again, maybe it's not the time for that. I think she has positioned herself well and I'm glad to hear that she's staying upbeat. She's really raised her profile here and I'm not sure if people get what she accomplished. She turned herself from a former first lady to a potential candidate for presidency--unprecedented. And now she has support that she's never had before. She's become a very good speaker and once she gets away from fighting with Obama, she will be regarded with respect again.

From the speech though, she still considers herself in this race. I think she will go for the VP slot. Look at this way, whoever is Obama's VP has a shot at the next election or the one after that. Clinton will want to be in that pole position ahead of anyone else. She's worked too hard and come too close to give up another shot. She's not going to go out like Gore and take up a new cause.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you thought she was going to concede this evening you have another thought coming...

Nah, she will stay in until the end...

I'm an obnoxious, mendacious cunt who will refuse to acknowledge my loss and will exhort my followers to sabotage the party unless they agree to all my demands, which I will make known at a future date.

LOL

We know about you, but what was Clinton saying?

Even better - LOL

I thought that you had me on ignore? Can't you at least keep your word?

Sometimes I wish everyone was on ignore by default - but then... ;-)

She is in debt. She wants money.

My thought as well - she's there for the money... Billary is greedy...

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She was saying "You better watch your back Barack. I've still got 500 cards up my sleeve and plan to use them all to get you out of the way."

She was saying. "This was supposed to be mine, mine, mine. Damn this two faced world. Who the hell put a real contender in my path? I had this entire thing sewn up just a few months ago. It's not fair! It's not right! It's that skank chasing husband of mine isn't it? I wonder if he keels over, if then I'll get the nomination because of sympathy.." she was later seen feeding old Bill a plate of bacon fried cheeseburgers with extra cheese layered on a triple cheese pizza.

Hillary bow out gracefully? HA!