What Fantasies Are Made Of

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Act2_Begins_Now, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Act2_Begins_Now

Act2_Begins_Now New Member

Ladies,

I am wondering if you have had any fantasies in regard to men in uniform or the like?

At a recent Chippendale show I got to be part of one the skits, where the boys dressed up as doctors. Recently I was recalling that memory with someone and it got me to thinking about uniforms and the such. Although, I really enjoyed the skit, it was due to other specifics then him being dressed as a doctor. For me, the whole doctor thing would be a negative.

However, for ions I have always wondered what it would be like to be with a Fireman. I dunno why, its just has always been there.

So how about you? Fed Ex guy? Cable guy? Cop who pulls you over? Maybe even a doctor? CEO?

2. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Well, as a mailman, I have been hit on by both genders, many races, education levels, economic levels, and diff religions. They must have believed mailmen do it with more zip, have longer barcodes, et cetera.

3. intrepidfox

intrepidfox New Member

One of my boyfriends was in the army and he fucked me with his dress uniform on! I still like thinking about that...

4. D_smack ash

D_smack ash Account Disabled

As a firefighter women always ask me if i have had sex on the hosebed of truck.I guess they remember that scene in the movie Backdraft.Its a fantasy of me and lots of women but havent done it yet

5. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Policemen, firemen, mailmen, none of them do it for me, GLADIATORS are what get me going, that oiled leather, the sweat, the idea that they really are dangerous - yum. Unfortunately while you can easily improvise some outfits gladiator costumes aren't something most people can fake from their wardrobe :-(

6. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

wouldnt say 'Uniform' but i love the nerd, accountant look. Suit, tie, big thick glasses.:tongue:

I guess i have the stereotype that nerds have all that pent up sexual fusteration and go off like a rockets in bed

7. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

I guess a rocket is a good symbol for the speed that they have between the point of entry, and the point of climax. I take it you prefer quickies then?

Uniforms are sexy. Mess dress, BDUs, flightsuits, whatever. I especially love the Khakis of Navy officers, even though that would get me a lot of BOOing now from my Air Force guys. Sorry, but it's like that.

8. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Hey, dont wreck my fantasy

But you have to admit it is hot when a guy is that excited and turned on he cum's quickly the first time. Then the second time once he's got that 'excitement' out of his system and he is settling in fto make a night of it :tongue:
    well, im sure you know the story

9. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    hmmmmm. I guess maybe cos I grew up a military 'brat', or cos early in my career I was the wearer of uniforms: in the army, and as a prison guard, and as an ambulance tech- may explain why I am not attracted to the uniform per se. tho I have fantasised and dated guys who 'happened' to be in a uniform required career, respectively: Green Bay Packers linebacker, a fireman, an army major, and a Special Forces Airborne Ranger.
    Their uniforms had no bearing on my attraction to them. Their absolute fitness did tho!:tongue:

10. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Artists. Writers. Designers. Engineers. Free thinkers. Gypsies.

Anyone who thinks outside the proverbial box is always good fantasy material.

11. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

So I suppose you are not turned on by men in uniform?

I'm not insulted or offended if you don't. After all, the cliche artist or writer is the gaunt, long-haired, beardy type, which I don't favor so much.

12. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like men in uniform but I like a more casual look most of the time. I'm not into the stereotype you describe but that doesn't really apply so much anymore. Ever seen a photo of Sebastian Junger or David Foster Wallace? Writers and artists can be very sexy.

13. Wyldgusechaz

Wyldgusechaz New Member

From a guys perspective, really really really smart women are a turn on. Someone accomplished like an attorney or radiologist, in professional attire hopefully hiding a cornucopia of female delights.

14. Channelwood

Channelwood New Member

When invited to a Saturnalia party that had a distinctly kinky bent, I had the opportunity to raid a theatrical costume stock. Full gladiator getup, including armor and greaves. My slavegirl and I were the hit of the party.

I suppose I could be enticed to bring it out of mothballs...

15. Channelwood

Channelwood New Member

Current female FB has a thing for motorcycle cop uniforms *real* bad. Anybody got a spare?

16. RideRocket

Gold Member

Ready and willing to please in my brand new sexy Army ACUs...

17. Act2_Begins_Now

You really need to see me in my pinstriped suit engaging in verbal aerobics with my executive managers.

18. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

Well wait, I'll just bunch up the skirt of my mess dress :biggrin1:

I don't know David Foster Wallace now, but I have seen an interview with Sebastian Junger a few years back, prior to the beginning of the filming of his Perfect Storm. He really is a hunk. Will you share him with me, please?

19. Act2_Begins_Now

A firefigther among us?

20. WildHoney

Gold Member

Police, army, navy, fireman, military, any masculine hero type profession. A man in that kind of uniform, immediately gets a lustful look from me.

I once fucked a policeman in his uniform standing up against my fridge......and yes, i'd do it again ( and again)

x
    Honey

Draft saved Draft deleted