What feature do u most like about your penis ?

yoursgetsmine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like it because it is a tube for my piss to escape
I like it because it's a skin sheath to inject my spunk into a waiting mouth, pussy or ass
I like it because it allowed me to procreate
I like it because it's uncut
I like it because it's thick
I like it because I enjoy jacking off and it's a great hand grip to hold onto until I shoot my thick cum all over
I like it because it has provided fasination to both men and women throughout the years
I like it because it gets longer when warm under my covers
I like it when it gets tan, and oily and looks manly and sexy
I like it because it's attached to me and I can take anywhere I go
I like it because it makes it very convenient to piss on the side of the road
I like it because it sometimes produces a cock odor that drives some people and myself wild
I like it because it's cheap entertainment
I like it because on sites like this it allows me to meet other people who love cock and share theirs with me....a trading chip sorta
I like it because it makes me a man on a mission to share, enjoy and appreciate what I have and what others can share with me
I like it because I can tease myself by edging and producing tons of precum
I like it because I can imagine other partners sucking on it anytime I want
I like it because I can fuck who I want, when I want , where I want anytime I want, as many times as I want....and be totally alone with it
I like it because while it disappoints me sometimes, it never leaves me
I like it because it likes both men and women and they seem to like it
I like it because I have so many names for it, I never get bored with it hanging around
I like it because wearing tight pants without underware, it allows me to advertise and market myself for later activities without speaking a word
I like it because afterall I'm stuck with it.................and it will be with me forever

Last edited: