Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Looks like a complex hybrid Phaleanopsis and Cattleya live arrangement. The flower stems should be able to be cut and rebloomed the next season for all of those plants, but if the flowers fall and the stem stays green you can leave it on the plant and it can potentially make more flowers from that same stem. But based on the shape of the flowers those don't look like sequential bloomers so if they were in my collection I'd cut the stem after the flowers fell to let the mother plant save energy for the next bloom cycle.

That's a beautiful arrangement, too.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Is there a chance they'll deliver an orchid with no blooms?

That would be disappointing.

That looks like it'll definitely have flowers when it arrives, and typically it should specify somewhere (sometimes in really small font) if it's "in spike", "in bloom" or "blooming size". If it said blooming size, it won't have flowers

Reactions: MickeyLee and Dport

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
If one were silly enough to try and woo TNJ, it might take these:

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::bomb:

We are gonna start collecting cholla wood for crafts. He already has a cane that was handed down by his grandpa..

I love cactuses just as much as orchids. I can just find them so much easier out here

Reactions: Scarletbegonia

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
really it depends on what she likes hunni, I like lilies tulips and roses but it's always nice to get flowers whatever they are!:)
Dunno about where you live but around my area in the UK some of the supermarkets do far better quality flowers than actual florists and for a fraction of the cost :)

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::bomb:

We are gonna start collecting cholla wood for crafts. He already has a cane that was handed down by his grandpa..

I love cactuses just as much as orchids. I can just find them so much easier out here
He’s got a series on cacti, on his channel.