What "frightens" you off?

db03

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
What frightens you off from a perspective new lover???

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I was going to say that catching a prospective SO pulling the wings off of flies while giggling maniacally but Kink's prospective SO uses a chainsaw to do it.

Never mind.

wispandex_bulge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honestly, I dont like a partner who is obsessed with big dick. Thats my job...hehe. The other thing I hate is when my partner thinks they know exactly what I should do about "us". Sigh, push comes to shove, and worse comes to worst, I have to get rude adn insulting on their ass...which isnt pleasant for anyone!

wishitwereshorter: weighing twice as much as me... no thats mean. truthfully i hate ditsy girls. intelligence is really hot. and so are glasses. haha. im rambling in my third post...

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Two things I really dislike in a partner are jealousy and clinginess. I'm a natural flirt, often without realising it. It doesn't mean that I have any plans to have sex with anyone other than you. If I'm in a relationship, my flirting is quite innocent. And clinging? Please don't smother me. I need time by myself sometimes: we are not Siamese twins. I need room to breathe, and you do as well. Don't question every move I make and glare at every man I speak with.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@May 12 2005, 01:33 AM
Two things I really dislike in a partner are jealousy and clinginess. I'm a natural flirt, often without realising it. It doesn't mean that I have any plans to have sex with anyone other than you. If I'm in a relationship, my flirting is quite innocent. And clinging? Please don't smother me. I need time by myself sometimes: we are not Siamese twins. I need room to breathe, and you do as well. Don't question every move I make and glare at every man I speak with.
[post=310278]Quoted post[/post]​

Preach it brother ,Preach it!

Naughty

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OK, I hoped not to have to say it in the other thread and "kill" the discussion, but why not say it here instead?

I'm always weirded out and angered by the emotionally hungry types. Passion is a wonderful thing, but total dependence is just irritating.

I mean, I work all day being kind, postive, and encouraging---I like to come home and be mean-spirited and hateful. :evilgrin:

But I find that I attract the ones who want to "save" me, and that's a big turn-off too.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, clinginess is nasty. Of course, I'm straight and not quite sure how you can have Siamese twins, one boy and one girl.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@May 11 2005, 05:33 PM
[post=310278]Quoted post[/post]​
Amen.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
There are no things that really would "scare me off", though there are things that I just don't like, but that's something different. Someone with properties that scare me off would never become my partner.

Bruce

EFH33

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Scare me off? That's a weird term. The only thing that would scare me is stalker like tendencies, and possibly a third nipple! ;)

There are certain qualities that bother me in prospective partners, but scaring me is pretty difficult. A lot of the ones previously mentioned fit, but my biggest one is fakeness. I can't stand someone who tries to be something they're not. Just be yourself. Fakeness is a surefire way to make me say nice knowing ya, and that's in ANY relationship.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with that.
What scares me off is what i call "too much too soon"....people who fall in love
on the first date.....profess undying love and feelings before they know someone well.

Love takes time, in my experience.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I echo what DMW said about jealousy and clinginess. I would also have to put in this category a control freak. My experiences have taught me that these coupled together equate to significant danger that I no longer will tolerate.

Talk about trying to get a measure of trust........