What fruit or vegetable reminds you of sex?

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me it has to be passion fruit. I was given some from a friend's garden today and used them to make cheesecake. Yummy and sexy.:biggrin1:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cucumber, you have to pick it up, check it's hardness (a fresh cucumber should be very hard) and I've often thought of how like handling a cock it is, from the occasional glances I've had from men so have they.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This Saturday I went to Austin with some people and we got into some "interesting" discussions on the way.

Talking about ice cream with banana and nuts totally made me crack up! (especially given the context of the previous conversation...)

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Halved figs, guava, and papaya always remind me of vaginas - so do orchid flowers.

Husked corn, plantains, some chili pepers remind me of uncut members.

I think of sex when I eat figs cut in half with cream cheese and drizzled honey - also when peeling back the foil of a burrito and unhusking corn.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All right, you asked for it.

Green peppers.

There is a marine animal, a species of ctenophore, which looks much like a green pepper, except that it's more regular, has rows of short cilia running up the furrows between the lobes, and is perfectly transparent - glass-clear. Just about the only way to see one in the wild is to shine a flashlight in shallow water at night and look at the beam on the bottom. When the beam passes through a ctenophore, the light refracts a bit. When annoyed, this species of ctenophore glows with a bluish-purple light.

Whenever I see a green pepper, I think of ctenophores. Then I think of their reproductive cycle. Reproduction is sexual, but ctenophores are hermaphrodites. It gets complicated. But there you go, veggies and sex.

Hey, I have to put up with this stuff all the time.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A nice hard cucumber, a banana, a large zucchini, and even though they're not fruits, I can't help but think of sex when I see those super-sized popsicles called "Big Stick".

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A nice hard cucumber, a banana, a large zucchini, and even though they're not fruits, I can't help but think of sex when I see those super-sized popsicles called "Big Stick".

Mangoes and avocados because of their flavor and texture. Both of them give me same feeling I get when I go down on the woman I love.