What Gave You The Feels Recently?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Rats can giggle omg im dying!

QT0rnFH.jpg

Mourning that Asians will probably never get significant push back against the racism we deal with in my lifetime. The Gold Rush era, the internment camps, LA's Koreatown, the current issues w Covid going on, etc, and how deeply ingrained casual racism is to Asians is not something I think will go away while I still am alive. We'll never be important enough to others. We don't make enough noise, fight enough. People flat out don't even think of us. Hell, they'll trip over themselves to give money to supremacist groups/nationalistic groups before thinking of us.

Is a deep but hollow feeling ache inside me. I hate it an am more n more disappointed with humanity as the days pass.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
His mom found some ancient pics of me and his sister from many, MANY years ago.

It just blew my mind out of my skull. My eyes got watery as fuck.

Growing up across the street from each other, his little sister was my best friend. Way, WAY before we were ever together, we were fucking shit up in the neighborhood. The smiles on our faces... Can't put a price on that shit.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ennio Morricone is dead :emoji_cry:

His once upon a time in the west theme is one of the most beautiful pieces of music I've ever heard

Here's another one I have on a nighttime in bed reading playlist

He wrote music that sounded lonesome and dangerous like the land in many of the movies he created for. Absolute genius. The Harmonica Man was the first thing I heard from him and it is still emblazoned in my brain decades later.

:broken_heart:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Siem Reap, Cambodia. Magawa, an African giant pouched rat, has been awarded a prestigious gold medal from the UK veterinary charity PDSA for his work in detecting landmines. Photograph: PDSA/AFP/Getty Images

5633.jpg

Magawa the landmine detection rat given gold medal for bravery

Giant African pouched rat has cleared more than 141,000 square metres of land - the equivalent of 20 football pitches

Magawa the landmine detection rat given gold medal for bravery

Last edited:

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
:broken_heart:
Mother's Day. Mother's Day is depressing and painful now. And the day kicks off a set of 3 dates that are difficult, Mother's Day, death date, and then finally, her birthday. Death date is in two weeks, so, yay. :broken_heart:
I dread these days too Enid , Xmas as well . Lost 2 more of my dearest friends , one day apart , last week . That , on top of losing Mum , just leaves me " punch drunk " . Am using humor as a pain killer , and it helps a little , as does coming here , and being allowed to express ones-self . Hope you get through it ( as best one can ) .

Reactions: Enid

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
We watched Only on Netflix..

We talked. We felt. I love him so much I could fucking explode. The shit we've suffered, and are suffering.. that movie hit a sore spot for us in the year 2020.

We realized together the we'd end lives for one another.. and if it was not plaqued to fuck we'd start one or more and raise them to survive this madness maze that is LIFE.

I love my boyfriend so fucking much. Best friend, and life partner... Fuck I can't be grateful enough. As much as I've suffered, I have had as much happiness in my life because he's with me. He fights for me. Hurts with me. Smiles beside me.

I know some of you reading don't know that feeling.. some of you may be lonely. Frustrated. Angry. Realize this: togetherness with a partner does not at all equal peace of mind.. we are all in continuous struggle. There will always be a "grass is greener on the other side" thought in your head with everything. I still do it.

Just feel what you feel right now, accept it, and let it flow like a river of water trying to reach the ocean. Once it gets there it won't necessarily feel any better, but it won't be lonely anymore. Hard reality is sobering and not at all comforting...

The thing you desire most may not be the blessing (for lack of a better word, non religious person typing here) you were "gifted" in life.