What % gay are you?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by SDGUY9.5, Oct 13, 2007.

1. SDGUY9.5

SDGUY9.5 New Member

Hey guys...
    I am fairly new to this site and perhaps I missed the "quiz" when signing up, but I am curious about something. What is the determining factor for being 1% gay...or 1% straight for that matter? Also, how do you decide whether you are 10, 20,30 or even 40 percent gay?....just wondering :biggrin1:

2. optimum

optimum New Member

Albums:
    Take your favorite number and divide by pi.

That is your gayness percentage.

3. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    Some people believe that there is always a mix of gay/straight in each person. I know I'm gay, but I still admire women even though I wouldn 't want to have sex with them. I also was straight until I was 22, so that may play a role as well.

Also, some days you may feel more straight/gay than others. Sexuality is a very fluid state of being.

4. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I'm attracted to men but also fantasize about being with a woman, so my 10% gay covers my curiosity

5. Principessa

Gold Member

Welcome to LPSG SDGUY9.5, :smile:

I thought the %'s were a bit odd myself when I first joined. I'm a 100% straight female and have never questioned it. Unlike many young people today I did not feel the need to experiment to determine my sexuality. I just knew, kinda like how my gay friends said they just knew.

Prior to joining LPSG I thought people were either Gay, Straight, or Bi. It never occurred to me that sexuality was a fluid state and not fixed. I still don't get the fluidity thing but what the heck, if thats how people are happy identifying themselves so be it.

There have been a few threads on this but I'll be damned if I could find the more current ones.

What's your current sexual orientation?

The Sexual Orientation Meter

Draft saved Draft deleted