What % gay are you?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by SDGUY9.5, Oct 13, 2007.

1. SDGUY9.5

SDGUY9.5 New Member

Hey guys...
    I am fairly new to this site and perhaps I missed the "quiz" when signing up, but I am curious about something. What is the determining factor for being 1% gay...or 1% straight for that matter? Also, how do you decide whether you are 10, 20,30 or even 40 percent gay?....just wondering :biggrin1:

2. optimum

optimum Member

Albums:
    Take your favorite number and divide by pi.

That is your gayness percentage.

3. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    Some people believe that there is always a mix of gay/straight in each person. I know I'm gay, but I still admire women even though I wouldn 't want to have sex with them. I also was straight until I was 22, so that may play a role as well.

Also, some days you may feel more straight/gay than others. Sexuality is a very fluid state of being.

4. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I'm attracted to men but also fantasize about being with a woman, so my 10% gay covers my curiosity

5. Principessa

Gold Member

Welcome to LPSG SDGUY9.5, :smile:

I thought the %'s were a bit odd myself when I first joined. I'm a 100% straight female and have never questioned it. Unlike many young people today I did not feel the need to experiment to determine my sexuality. I just knew, kinda like how my gay friends said they just knew.

Prior to joining LPSG I thought people were either Gay, Straight, or Bi. It never occurred to me that sexuality was a fluid state and not fixed. I still don't get the fluidity thing but what the heck, if thats how people are happy identifying themselves so be it.

There have been a few threads on this but I'll be damned if I could find the more current ones.

What's your current sexual orientation?

The Sexual Orientation Meter

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice