what gets you instantly mega horny

phatkhan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive always wondered what things about men and their cocks are a turn on for women ?

For me its alot of things ...the NAKED navel OR the moment when you know a woman is gonna take your cock in her mouth ....:wink:

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
an amazing kisser, get's me horny pretty quick, and a very big bulge while we kiss. I find a cock that comes right out of a guy's pants :eek: to greet you , is a huge turn on.:eek:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BINGO! A guy that can kiss well can take me from uninterested to mega-horny in 60 seconds or less. Since I really like tall guys, having his manhoood practically bore a hole into my pelvis or tummy is guaranteed to make me moist.

an amazing kisser, get's me horny pretty quick, and a very big bulge while we kiss. I find a cock that comes right out of a guy's pants :eek: to greet you , is a huge turn on.:eek:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After all this time my heart still flutters when she walks in the room. Her voice and her touch send my heart racing and my legs become weak and thats it im on fire. She is the only one who can put this fire out.:smile:

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Height, first and foremost, then if he is a great kisser, I am instantly turned on

...on a visual level...when a guy lays down, blue jeans on ( half undone) bear chest, laying back on a pillow, one arm above his head, (so biceps and armpit hair is showing)
.....if I see THAT picture..I am a complete instant wet mess :)

xx
Honey

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Ive always wondered what things about men and their cocks are a turn on for women ?

Yes - yes - that's about it - 'men and their cocks' is quite a good summary of what gets me mega horny..

and slim hips - fuck, I love a shapely pair of slim hips - and of course there's the kissable, lickable 'follow it where it leads' line of hair from a guy's naval downwards....

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Definately good kissing and the look of "I want you" with it, I'm wet and good to go!!!

Agreed...Its all in the look

Either that shy cheeky grin and the seductive eyes with the " What about it?" thought attached OR the big cheesy grin and that twinkly eyes with the " Im gonna fuck you now" thought attached.

Nothing gets me ready more than that first initial look

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Much depends on the mood and situation of course, but what's almost guaranteed to make me into a wet, slippery mess of a woman that needs sex here and now (and will come hard)... :biggrin1:
  • a pair of strong arms just holding me still, shielding me from the world, one hand turning my mouth towards his and the other at the same time grabbing hold of the hair at the back of my neck - making me feel both secure, dominated and wanted at the same time
  • a pair of blue jeans where I'm allowed to unbutton the fly, take out the cock, go down on my knees and take him in my mouth, if he at the same time puts his hand lightly on my neck with just that touch (can't describe it any other way) i'll melt
  • the sight of the bulge in him, his hand taking mine, leading me to the bed, removing my clothes and then seeing him pull off the t-shirt and then the rest of his clothes - not many words said, just pure horniness and lust driving the both of us mad
  • a body large enough to cover my own when he lies on top of me, but still able to carry his own weight and not crush me underneath him, one arm lifting me up towards him so I can feel his hard-on pushing against me and then entering
  • lying on the bed face down with eyes closed, his hands over my back, stroking, caressing; feeling his hands spread my legs and him moving on top, slowly pushing into me from behind, one elbow on either side and the weight of his body holding me against the bed