What gets your cock to its fullest erection?

iminri

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Eating my wife's pussy gets me rock hard. Also, getting rimmed. If I could get rimmed while eating my wife's pussy, that would be incredible!

This is pretty easy to achieve - phone a friend or 69 with your wife!

shaved and trimmed

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Middle of the night sections with my wife, when she wakes me because she too horny to sleep. It's usually 2 or 3 in the morning so basically morning wood. I'm huge and last far longer then her at that time. She typically cums a few times and ready to go to sleep and I'm still pounding away like the energizer bunny.

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You know the one, when your cock feels like it’s pumped full of high pressure fluid. And you’re working your way inside that pussy that’s tighter than a fishes arse.

For me it’s that gentle and unpredictable flick on the cockhead; or the tip of the tongue teasing the frenulum.

And last but not least, scratching and biting if the nipples!

Tall, dark and handsome man with a little bit of a tummy covered in thick hair. Who am I kidding, cock doesn’t get hard but I’m definitely turned on.

slick9876

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
69ing the wife always gets my cock the hardest, along with fucking her while we're both up against a hotel window with the drapes open and lights on. Before I got marries when I used to play, it was the bi mmf threesomes that got me the hardest - a sweet pussy AND a hard dick to play with? Perfection.

upright101

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You know the one, when your cock feels like it’s pumped full of high pressure fluid. And you’re working your way inside that pussy that’s tighter than a fishes arse.

For me it’s that gentle and unpredictable flick on the cockhead; or the tip of the tongue teasing the frenulum.

upright101

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

And last but not least, scratching and biting if the nipples![/QUOT

For me it’s the thought of another man wanting my wife.

Reactions: 1069369

muscle_wagon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nipples !! My wife can wake me up from a dead sleep licking, flicking, squeezing or biting them. They seem to be hard wired to my cock. It will jump to life, pulsing rock hard and leaking.

Nipples !! My wife can wake me up from a dead sleep licking, flicking, squeezing or biting them. They seem to be hard wired to my cock. It will jump to life, pulsing rock hard and leaking.

Same here man, it’s like jump start straight to my cock. I wish more girls knew how to work a man’s nipples.

Of course, sex in general is great.

But if I had to be very specific: when a woman takes my dick in her hands and compliments it, I get turned on to the max.

ryan25yo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Morning wood is surprisingly the most intense - sometimes throbbing nearly to the point of being painful

So true for me as well. Feels great to wake up so damn hard....except when it's 3am! Even when you're half asleep, you know you're not going to get back to sleep until you jerk off! LOL