What girls say

justaboy: I am not trying to be rude and I am not shy about putting it about a bit,I have never met a girl who would let me slip her the whole length but do the guys with ten inches or more just know girls with long or unusualy stretchy vagainas or do they have to hold back or am i unusual in only knowing girls who think that more than 8 or 9 inches hurts a lot?

Max

Sexy Member
Media
From my own very limited experience, and from conversations with other big guys, you are not unusual at all, and if you are able to use between 8 and 9 inches you are doing very well.

hung: Nice and easy is the way to go. Even if you can not use it all, you certainly can use the majority of your 9 inch rod. You will learn as you grow older that you will be able to reach intense orgasms without the full penetration. Hitting bottom can be fun, but my research indicates that the lips of the labia and the clit are the most sensitive spots you can work over to achieve great sexual response.

justaboy: thanks guys,it sort of ties in with what girls have said to me,prolly explains why most are quite happy with average sized cocks. ;)