Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
When its the only one you have ever known . How would you know what hung is ?, Unless of course you became a member here and found someone like a Tiny Princess , even then some things are hard to believe ( I think she is teacher when shes not here )

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont think of myself as 'huge,' but the majority of these threads agree with what you wrote.
Same here... I'm 5-5/8 on the end and over 6" at the base... And I always think to myself, if I had another 1" of girth, then I would have a thick dick.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well hung is 6..6.5

and hung can be 5.5..5.75..in a 6 lenght..above..

My & my gina oppinion of course.

D_Odipherous Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
At 6.5" in length I've never felt very huge but I have always been told I had a huge cock. It does measure 6" in girth so I guess that is why others have mentioned that it is huge. I guess I never realized it because so much focus seems to be on length by most people. However women I have been with say they much prefer a thick cock compared to a long cock because a long one can hurt them if it hits bottom while a thick cock tends to fill them up and satisfy them more...their words, not mine.

Since I'm also a grower and not a shower I also have never felt very big since most people do not see my thickness except when I am erect. Okay, maybe I have small hands but I can't touch my fingers around it when I grasp it when it is hard. Perhaps that is another reason why many men prefer petite women... it makes them feel even bigger!

Hanes2008

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Funny how people are quicker to point out extremes like 9"/10" being hung in the length topic but no one here has said anything over 7" girth yet. Guess people have really bad length perceptions or just great volumetric perceptions.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Funny how people are quicker to point out extremes like 9"/10" being hung in the length topic but no one here has said anything over 7" girth yet. Guess people have really bad length perceptions or just great volumetric perceptions.

Yep..easy to just point out, to experience it for real another game..LOL..than you become really respectful about what a body can acomodate, for real...

Oh my oh my.. 7" girth is monstruous thick! I could be curious to hold and look at it, might try it...but after I experienced a 9x6, I am pretty much sure I do not want cock above that lenght and girth maximus of 6.5 probably..

Extremes are great as visuals goes, at least to me, who enjoy to the tilt tilt penetration sex, tough sessions etc I wanna be realistic in what I can enjoy and trully used it fully the way I like it...leaving something out is not my thing..bothers me and I become neurotic etc..lol

inspectahdck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thats because ppl tend to think 1 inch is about 2centimeter hence they say 8-10 inches just go take a 12" submarine and you'll never exagerate again :0

lul19

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1 inch is 2,54 cm.
I think 7+ is hung.
I also know, I'am 19cm, that i'am well endowned and that i have enough problems with my dick.
Bulging, problems with clothes, problems with sports, ect.