Votes: 99 13.0%

Votes: 320 41.9%

Votes: 29 3.8%

Votes: 81 10.6%

• Total voters

D_Polyphebus Hammertoe

Account Disabled
Media
I just don't understand all of this. I'm 5.5-5.75 in girth, and I've only seen one dick thicker than mine (and I've seen plenty of dicks). Everybody I've ever been with says mine is the thickest they've seen. Every guy I've topped has trouble taking me. Where are all these freakishly thick dicks at, because I wanna see them in person!! :tongue:

Reactions: plas95

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just don't understand all of this. I'm 5.5-5.75 in girth, and I've only seen one dick thicker than mine (and I've seen plenty of dicks). Everybody I've ever been with says mine is the thickest they've seen. Every guy I've topped has trouble taking me. Where are all these freakishly thick dicks at, because I wanna see them in person!! :tongue:

yeah, i'm in the same boat at 5.5 inches. i get as many if not more comments on my girth as my length. it's also hard to think of girth in terms of "hung," since the word would seem to correlate more with length. but i guess it's just become a colloquial term for "big dick."

i think the average, from what i hear, is around 4-4.5. since a half an inch to an inch difference makes a lot MORE difference in circumference than length, i would say big or "hung" girth starts at 5-5.5 (and i'll say 5.5 to be on the safe side...and for personal bias. lol!)

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think the average, from what i hear, is around 4-4.5. since a half an inch to an inch difference makes a lot MORE difference in circumference than length, i would say big or "hung" girth starts at 5-5.5 (and i'll say 5.5 to be on the safe side...and for personal bias. lol!)

Geez, there are so many studies on penile size - most are based on self-reported measurements :frown1: Same here at lpsg - and we all know self-measurements end in Internet Inches :mad:

Good old Wiki puts average girth at just a tad under 5", which doesn't seem off the mark (based on my own experience).

So claiming "hung" starts at 5" (as the reverend did above) would make average "hung". Sorry, doesn't make sense to me. To be "hung" you have to be significantly bigger than average... Otherwise the Bell curve doesn't make sense. :tongue:

For some reason guys seem to have a hard time figuring out girth. So to make it easier for you, let me ask you if would consider a B-cup "huge". Would you? Probably not...

The average cup size is 'B' - the average girth of a cock is just below 5"

A 'DD' cup would probably be considered "huge" by most - a girth over 6" would be considered "hung" by most.

Or am I off the mark???

What ever it takes to make Tinyprincess happy.

Girth makes me happy ;) Massive girth makes me very happy :)

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last edited:

D_EdgarAllenPooh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I voted 6.5 only because that is the largest choice. At 6.5 in length & 6.25 in girth I have never thought of myself as anything but average joe. I've never been called short but I have been called fat & I have heard WOW more than once. but still I dont see it myself. Perhaps if I were to see it at eye level or feel it penetrating me I would have a different perspective

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps if I were to see it at eye level or feel it penetrating me I would have a different perspective

This is probably why girls prefer girth and guys focus on length - the length is easy to estimate under the shower with the rest of the guys - the girth is so easy to feel with you're penetrated.

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is nothing like the deep intake of breath she takes when you slide it all the way, stretching it wider and wider.....as apposed to the long skinny one flying in and producing the ouch and grimace from the cervex bump...
Girth is hung, end of story..

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Geez, there are so many studies on penile size - most are based on self-reported measurements :frown1: Same here at lpsg - and we all know self-measurements end in Internet Inches :mad:

Good old Wiki puts average girth at just a tad under 5", which doesn't seem off the mark (based on my own experience).

So claiming "hung" starts at 5" (as the reverend did above) would make average "hung". Sorry, doesn't make sense to me. To be "hung" you have to be significantly bigger than average... Otherwise the Bell curve doesn't make sense. :tongue:

For some reason guys seem to have a hard time figuring out girth. So to make it easier for you, let me ask you if would consider a B-cup "huge". Would you? Probably not...

The average cup size is 'B' - the average girth of a cock is just below 5"

A 'DD' cup would probably be considered "huge" by most - a girth over 6" would be considered "hung" by most.

Or am I off the mark???

is it really possible to be off the mark here? i mean, it's such a subjective question. studies vary...some say 4, some say 5. if 5 is a B cup and 6 is a double D, then 5.5 is somewhere between a C and D cup...which i would still call big breasted!

i'm not arguing a girth of 6 wouldn't be considered big (again, hung seems like such an odd word to use in terms of girth). of course it would. i'm saying there are quite a few degrees of measurement beneath it that would be considered big as well...or else all the girls i've been with have been clever and inveterate liars. ;)

Artyg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
is it really possible to be off the mark here? i mean, it's such a subjective question. studies vary...some say 4, some say 5. if 5 is a B cup and 6 is a double D, then 5.5 is somewhere between a C and D cup...which i would still call big breasted!

i'm not arguing a girth of 6 wouldn't be considered big (again, hung seems like such an odd word to use in terms of girth). of course it would. i'm saying there are quite a few degrees of measurement beneath it that would be considered big as well...or else all the girls i've been with have been clever and inveterate liars. ;)

5.5 is considered well above average and you're in the 95th percentil, but you would probably be considered as girthy but not "well hung".

briansmeat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thats weird, my girth is a little over 6 inches but i wouldn't consider my dick as monstrous as you guys seem to think that being over 6 is??
i was actually kind of shocked to see 5'' up on the poll because if thats a little over an inch thinner than my cock, then 5'' has got to be pretty skinny..
maybe im missing something here?