Votes: 29 3.8%

Votes: 81 10.6%

• Total voters

Artyg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thats weird, my girth is a little over 6 inches but i wouldn't consider my dick as monstrous as you guys seem to think that being over 6 is??
i was actually kind of shocked to see 5'' up on the poll because if thats a little over an inch thinner than my cock, then 5'' has got to be pretty skinny..
maybe im missing something here?

Yes, reality.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
5.5 is considered well above average and you're in the 95th percentil, but you would probably be considered as girthy but not "well hung".

i guess maybe that's where i'm at a loss still...it's still hard to wrap my head around those two terms as being on the same "scale." hung, just by its definition, would seem to have more to do with length...which, according to his thread's "sister" post about what length counts as well hung, i am...so i'm well hung by one criterion, but not by another? or i'm well hung and girthy?

...y'know what, forget i even asked the question. i have no problem being called well hung and girthy at all. lol!

QwentyJ1987

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to think I had normal girth! TBH, it's a double edged sword as a couple of girls have said I was too thick, but ah well! :)

kewk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You've also got to differentiate between hard girth and spongy girth. Many super-thick cocks look to be somewhat floppy and squishy even when hard. It's like the difference between a baguette and a cucumber. :biggrin1:

Last edited:

D_EdgarAllenPooh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You've also got to differentiate between hard girth and spongy girth. Many super-thick cocks look to be somewhat floppy and squishy even when hard. It's like the difference between a baguette and a cucumber. :biggrin1:
Hold the bread and veggies at 6.25 in girth its hard as granite

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is nothing like the deep intake of breath she takes when you slide it all the way, stretching it wider and wider.....

I couldn't have said it better! nothing turns me on more than filling a pussy to the max. and then when you do pull out seeing that gaping hole and hearing her sigh with relief and also emptiness

oh..btw..I am 6.5" around for the whole shaft length...unpumped. it pumps to about 7.5" around

D_Coupeland Clydesdale

Experimental Member
Media
I'm also a 6" girther, but because I'm only about 6.5" long I've never felt particularly hung...just thick. Women will comment when trying to suck me off because it's difficult to get their mouth around it for any length of time without jaw discomfort. I'm also a grower, so there's no showing off in the locker room. Sigh.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Funny how people are quicker to point out extremes like 9"/10" being hung in the length topic but no one here has said anything over 7" girth yet. Guess people have really bad length perceptions or just great volumetric perceptions.

hey mate! whats your soft length and girth please? I m very curiosu to know the soft-hard increasing of your marvellous cock! and whats you super hard girth please???

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
At 6.5" in length I've never felt very huge but I have always been told I had a huge cock. It does measure 6" in girth so I guess that is why others have mentioned that it is huge. I guess I never realized it because so much focus seems to be on length by most people. However women I have been with say they much prefer a thick cock compared to a long cock because a long one can hurt them if it hits bottom while a thick cock tends to fill them up and satisfy them more...their words, not mine.

Since I'm also a grower and not a shower I also have never felt very big since most people do not see my thickness except when I am erect. Okay, maybe I have small hands but I can't touch my fingers around it when I grasp it when it is hard. Perhaps that is another reason why many men prefer petite women... it makes them feel even bigger!

This is my story exactly! At 6.5" long I hardly feel huge yet I have discovered from this site that my 6" girth is above average.

Cranky4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having limited experience with partners (< 5), I always felt I was average to a bit bigger than average...but I whipped out the tape measure and am very very suprised! It would explain some relutance to give BJ by the 2 one night stands...