@ What Girth Does She Stay Filled?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by nowayjose289, May 4, 2011.

1. nowayjose289

nowayjose289 New Member

As I've just started PE, my penis jumped up in girth really quickly. Me and my lady both enjoy sex with each other so her vag has gotten a little on the loose size. She is religious about her kegels (bless her heart) but after the first few months, its just not as tight as it used to be. So when my girth jumped up, I FILLED her again. We were both ecstatic about the results but after a week of that, she got used to the size. So my question is...

is there a specific girth after which a woman wont get accustomed?

7x5.5
    7x6
    7x6.5
    etc?

I have learned to really love and appreciate and pay attention to my penis through the PE. I dont do this to feel more confident or to please a woman better, I do it for me, but it would be nice if i could reach a girth that would always fill her now and forever. Is it possible? Or are vaginas really ever expanding monsters with no souls haha?

2. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    12 x 8

Pretty sure nobody is accustomed to that.

3. D_Crystallized Ginger

well I think vaginas have the quality to expand just to accomodate every size and it's a good thing ..otherwise sex would be impossible with some large sizes... the side effect is they become loose with time but you are complaining about having loosened her vag with your size(s)... so where's the matter? as long as her vag has been loosened by your cock I don't see the problem :D btw to be a little more serious I'm sure a 5.5 inches of girth fill most vaginas without any discomfort and more than 6.5 is painful for most...of course you can find a vag being hurted by a 4.5 girth and another one being loose even with a 6.5 girth but they are extremes... sorry for my lame english I hope it's quite understandable...

4. D_Larry_Burpengary

D_Larry_Burpengary New Member

what do you mean by PE. i can tell you im 6.5- 7.2 girth depending on where you measure and most women take a while to get used to that.. sometimes never. i would say the best size is 6.

Draft saved Draft deleted