what gives women orgasm .

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Now see, I heard that lots of penetration, no foreplay, and a quick "In and out" motion until you blow really turns a woman on:biggrin1:

I swear I am kidding!!!!!!!

BTW.. martha stewart makes some great cakes.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
Now see, I heard that lots of penetration, no foreplay, and a quick "In and out" motion until you blow really turns a woman on:biggrin1:

*sigh*... y'sound like my kind of lover, Jeff :kiss:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Lordpendragon said:
Wow, so they really do still chain their wives to the kitchen in the U.S..

You really not know who Martha Stewart is? She is pretty big in America, or did I just miss a joke.. which was clever Lordpendragon:cool:

EDIT: IGNORE ME.. I am an idiot at the moment

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am a Brit - could be a defense for anything. But I do vaguely remember the story. Wasn't she fairly harshly sentenced for some insider dealing - or did her souffle droop?

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
She was sent to jail for her criminally bourgeois sense of decor. And rightfully so.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bigschlotsky said:
I think by mental stimulation she means if you have a mental connection with someone the sex is better. I've had sex with women I wasn't in love with and I've even had casual sex. There's something really hot about lusty coitus with a sexy woman just for the animal pleasure. But then again if you're in love with the person, sex is really satisfying in a deeper way.

I agree completely. While I've had some fantastic sex with men who were friends, when there's more of an emotional connection, it just gets more intense.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Emotional conection, hunger and "The angle"...:tongue:

I orgasm by vaginal sex and "the angle" only...never had by manual estimulation performed by myself or by a man (its good but not enough). My sensitivities are much stronger inside.:redface:

And the 2 positions for me to orgasm are : me on top and missionary...

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
Emotional conection, hunger and "The angle"...:tongue:

I orgasm by vaginal sex and "the angle" only...never had by manual estimulation performed by myself or by a man (its good but not enough). My sensitivities are much stronger inside.:redface:

And the 2 positions for me to orgasm are : me on top and missionary...

I agree that the "angle" is key :tongue: . I've had orgasms from oral but I cum more easily and harder from penetration. I think the most important thing for a man to do during intercourse is to pay attention to my cues. A guy who can sense when he's hit something nice :biggrin1: is able to keep it going. I also put staying power very high on my list. I love a long laster. Some good girth can help things along too. If a guy has a thick one that can tug on my labia, he pretty much just has to stay hard and I'll get there :wink: . If not then knowing my body and paying attention to cues are more important. There's not really one thing that makes me cum, more of a combination of factors.

SSBBW4BigFun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two things:

1) Rhythmic light direct or medium indirect pressure to the clit; OR

2) Deep and vigorous vaginal penetration (this one results in female ejaculation for me)

Of course either is enhanced by love for your partner.