What gives you more permenant gains...Pumps or Jelqing

hunglikeajury

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi to all that read and reply to this. Recently i bought a pump (2 months ago) Although my cock pumps up to quite a big size (from 6.5in length to 8.5in length...and 5in girth to 7.5in girth) once its deflated...it goes back to normal and Ive yet to see any increase (without pumping) above my normal size (6.5in length... 5in girth, when hard)
Am i one of the unlucky ones who wont ever get a permanent increase or am i just doing it wrong? (20-30 mins ...slowly increasing the pressure)

Also Ive been hearing alot about jelqing (stretching) does this actually work? I mean do people actually get a permanent increase?

Anyone one who has any advice on "How to get permenent increase in length and girth" will be gratefully received.
Thanks people.

Ps..whats the difference between oral sex and anal sex?
Oral sex makes your day!

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
After pumping my cock for 10 years, decided to write this blog. The main reason is that on a weekly basis I usually receive 2 to 4 PM’s asking for advice. I realize that there are a lot of pumpers with more experience than I. However, I started pumping when I was 22 and in my first year of med school. Most of my colleagues today would be horrified if they knew that I was an avid cock pumper and question my reasoning. I pump primarily for girth and secondly for pleasure, generally aiming for a natural, yet enlarged look without too much of a donut. In 10 years, I've achieved permanent gains of 0.7 inches in length and 1 inch in circumference so that my current erect size is 8.3 X 6.5. I can hold my pumped temporary girth (over 8) with latex/rubber for anywhere from 15 to 18 hours, whereas the temporary length of 9 plus a few fractions is gone in 2 to 3 hours.

fxc1100

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After pumping my cock for 10 years, decided to write this blog. The main reason is that on a weekly basis I usually receive 2 to 4 PM’s asking for advice. I realize that there are a lot of pumpers with more experience than I. However, I started pumping when I was 22 and in my first year of med school. Most of my colleagues today would be horrified if they knew that I was an avid cock pumper and question my reasoning. I pump primarily for girth and secondly for pleasure, generally aiming for a natural, yet enlarged look without too much of a donut. In 10 years, I've achieved permanent gains of 0.7 inches in length and 1 inch in circumference so that my current erect size is 8.3 X 6.5. I can hold my pumped temporary girth (over 8) with latex/rubber for anywhere from 15 to 18 hours, whereas the temporary length of 9 plus a few fractions is gone in 2 to 3 hours.

Hey, do you think you could take a picture of you pumped at 8 inches girth?

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey, do you think you could take a picture of you pumped at 8 inches girth?

I know my album has several pics showing better than 7.5 inches (circumference) after pumping in the 2.5 diameter tube. There may be a few showing pics of my cock after 3 or 4 hrs (ending up in the 2.75 diameter tube). Usually I don't show them here, but at myvacspace as I get a lot of negative feedback and they seem to be unappreciated except by other pumpers.

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi to all that read and reply to this. Recently i bought a pump (2 months ago) Although my cock pumps up to quite a big size (from 6.5in length to 8.5in length...and 5in girth to 7.5in girth) once its deflated...it goes back to normal and Ive yet to see any increase (without pumping) above my normal size (6.5in length... 5in girth, when hard)
Am i one of the unlucky ones who wont ever get a permanent increase or am i just doing it wrong? (20-30 mins ...slowly increasing the pressure)

Also Ive been hearing alot about jelqing (stretching) does this actually work? I mean do people actually get a permanent increase?

Anyone one who has any advice on "How to get permenent increase in length and girth" will be gratefully received.
Thanks people.

Ps..whats the difference between oral sex and anal sex?
Oral sex makes your day!

1. You're not going to get any substantial/permanent gains from just two months of pumping. It took me at least a year or two to see any real gains, and even then the gains were negligable, like a quarter inch at most. The mistakes I made then, I'm certain now, prevented me from really gaining any real length. Mistakes like over pumping for too long with too much pressure. Sure the effect looks kind of cool at first, especially the first time you pack a tube but all that is is swollen skin tissue. That's why you go back to normal size in a day or so.

2. It wasn't until I started to utilize proper warm-up and jelqing techniques that I started to really grow and make gains. I used to be about 6.75" and about 4" in girth. I'm now just slightly under 7.5 (unpumped) with a 5" girth. In my opinion, you can't do one without the other if you really want to see some gains. You gotta do both.

Pumped I can get up to just under 8" but again, it's a temporary effect. Only been pumping about 4 years now and intend to keep it up because I do get some pleasure out of it and because it seems I'm still making gains but I haven't measured in a few months. As a rule I pump 2 or 3 times a week for maintenance purposes. My regimine consists of a 3 minute warm-up of applying a warm wash cloth to my penis. Then doing some multi-directional stretching and jelqing for 5 minutes before pumping for 20 minutes at 4hg in a 1 3/4" tube. After, I jelq for another 5 minutes and pump again for another 20 min. I do 3 or 4 of those reps before moving up to a 2" tube for two or three more reps. All together it takes at least 2 hours to do my pumping routine. I DO NOT OVER PUMP... EVER and I always start off with low pressure and gradually work it up to 4 hg over a five minute preriod. I make sure I maintain a consistent vaccum at 4 hg but will go as high as 6 or 7 hg for short bursts during my 3, 4, and 5 reps. I constantly monitor my pressure. If you don't have a pump with a guage on it, I strongly recommend getting one. It's important to retain a natural shape while pumping. I know some guys like the look of a bloated over pumped cock but it looks terrible to me and again, you're just pooling water under the skin, not slowly stretching erectile tissue, which should be the goal.

I'm currently on a two week break (no pumping or jelqing), which I also believe you need to do to allow healing of any penile tissue damage that can occur when pumping and jelqing. I've gone as long as a month before and I have not noticed any set backs or regressions.